ERA Leader in Season Mode

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
C’mon programmers! For the THIRD GAME APP IN A ROW (‘18,’19, ‘20), the ONLY leader in ERA is one that actually gave up a run. If your ace is not allowing an earned run, he’s invisible on the leader board. THREE FREAKING SEASONS YOU CANT FIX THIS? Bring back the ‘17 game programmers, things seemed to be better then!
Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    ... Of all the issues... 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    ... Of all the issues... 
    Sorry, didn’t know there was a checklist of issues that should or should not be brought up.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    ... Of all the issues... 
    Sorry, didn’t know there was a checklist of issues that should or should not be brought up.
    There is always a checklist. This issue really falls below removing the ninja from the OF in WOH because it doesn’t affect a single gameplay/reward issue. I think that is what he meant. 
  • digdug2626digdug2626 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I wrote into then hoping this year would have a bit more in season mode, mainly better stat coverage, not just showing the top 3 on your team in each stat and maybe the other teams as well, not just if they happen too have a player from another team who's leading in said stat, which normally would be the only time you would see a player from another team listed in a stat.
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Ninja CF is a feature, not a bug