Options

Is it worth it?

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
Is it worth leveling up some of the 4.5 star players? I mostly talking about the specialty ones. The 5 star ones I have been, but for the most part I have been really scrougeish with my bxp and have been hoarding it.

Comments

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Is it worth leveling up some of the 4.5 star players? I mostly talking about the specialty ones. The 5 star ones I have been, but for the most part I have been really scrougeish with my bxp and have been hoarding it.
    Hoarding only does so much. It is worthless if it isn’t used at some point.  I have a hard time saving if you can’t tell
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Hoarding only does so much. It is worthless if it isn’t used at some point.  I have a hard time saving if you can’t tell
    I get that and that is very true, the problem is for me I don't want to be spending resources on a player just to be replaced by a 5 star specialty player a day later. Case in point, That 4.5 star Judge that I got in beginning of the game he was replaced by the Pence from the gaming boxes from yesterday evening. He isn't even good enough to be a sub anymore and that's with not leveling up any of my 4.5 star players. I was going to pull the trigger on leveling up him up before I got Pence. I'm thankful I balked as it saved me some bxp and blue cash for the next guy. Although my team is not bad but does suffer some times because I balk at leveling the 4.5 star players. I'm hoping as soon as I get out of bronze (which sucks badly) and get into silver I'll have a little bit of an easier time.