Can we please get some extra rosters

Kitty_LiquorKitty_Liquor Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
Would there be any way to implement multiple rosters for each individual game mode/event?

Examples

prime event roster
season mode roster
walk off hero roster
etc etc......

it is somewhat of a nuisance to have to go in and edit your lineup over and over for different game modes.  Especially since adding weekend royale events.
i can end up with lots of bonus players who are all effective in one area, but not another.  If you could have a roster specifically for each game mode, You could seamlessly move through events with a combination of your bonus players and best chance to win. Without it, if you want the best chance of winning, you constantly have to swap players out.

Just looking to improve the flow of the game.  I think it would be more enjoyable for every player.  And I guess glu could make a few bucks off the deal if they gave out the first one or two, and then let players purchase more for gold.  It would definitely be something I’d spend a few bucks on.

Comments

• [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    After re-envisioning Home Run Battles to no longer have a Slugger Roster, I doubt we'll be looking into having more separate rosters in the near future.  I'll put this in the suggestion box anyway.
  • Kitty_LiquorKitty_Liquor Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I’m not talking about a separate roster like the slugger roster and your normal roster.  I’m just talking about setting your normal roster in each area of the game so you don’t have to edit each time you go to a different game mode.
  • Kitty_LiquorKitty_Liquor Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I may not want my event bonus players used in my season mode for instance, because my bonus players might not give me the best shot in season mode.  And in royale events, I only want bonus players in the lineup that help me in each event, so if I have 2 guys getting points in WOH, but not in any of the other events, I can set up my lineup to better suit each different event.
  • InVideoInVideo Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I registered an account just to post on this. I completely agree. Not having multiple rosters especially when there's an event like this weekend with multiple ideal bonus lineups for the various game modes... While also trying to do seasons makes player management an absolute nightmare. 

On the thread of player management. The fact that a single button click could easily and accidentally trade in 5 star foiled players in insane. Honestly the entire UI needs a redesign but that's a different discussion for another time.