Who else is excited for this weekend?

MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
edited April 2020 in General TSB Discussion
First off me let me give Glu kudos for implementing slug fest yesterday. Having it as an event on weekend royale instead of two prime events is what we have been asking for, forever.  Yesterday was one of the most fun endings I’ve had in a long time squeaking out the .3 in the last hour against sandlot . With gold battles non stop and slugfest worth playing , it lets us develop a different aspect to our roster in players for slugfest , without having to have completely different players ( like last Year )  now it’s not only about hit, those high power guys have a use and players aren’t so one dimensional. I’m looking forward to what slugfest brings this weekend . 

Second , it’s VIP weekend !!! It’s a ROYaLE weekend !!! Keepers and ML should be bumped soon . I am DYING to see what’s in this weekends boxes, I can’t picture it being 315/ foil max 320 players again. 

Target bash is straight up FUN, also works with those high power sluggers we are developing. 

On a personal note, having .3 discount, getting field pass and I ran into some extra money to get crazy boxes ( AND VIP  GIFTS ) AnD my club is ready rock out out with our c o c k s out after last night, PLUS I dont have to work. WHHOOOOOOO

Comments

• fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    MoenPDC said:

On a personal note, having .3 discount, getting field pass and I ran into some extra money to get crazy boxes ( AND VIP  GIFTS ) AnD my club is ready rock out out with our c o c k s out after last night, PLUS I dont have to work. WHHOOOOOOO
    Not so fast there amigo. I’m sure if your club is rock out with their c o c k s out, you will be working very hard!!! 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    You going diamond this weekend? B):#
  • LeoKottkeLeoKottke Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I can hardly contain myself.
  • scottsmith744scottsmith744 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I am sitting all the way back in my chair

• MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    You going diamond this weekend? B):#
    Soon, but I’m not insane like @TyroneEastwood , lol. 

Need cash upgrades maxed , ace mentality at 45/60 ...lockdown attitude at 30/60 and pitch calling is at 15/60. Want those maxed and it will max all my cash upgrades ( besides silly ones like catchers arm etc ) 

need to save up bxp/ blue cash and have WOH be at a point where you can cycle classic for resources. 

Need to save up bonus games . Should get a HUUUUGE chunk saved this weekend repeating 1-7 on level 1. If I want the woh player I’ll try and get him Sunday night because I seriously doubt it will be easily cyclesble this be weekend. 

At the start of the season I said I was going diamond the first week of May when April potm were released . That is kind of where my timeline is. I want to do it before VIP gifts and a royale weekend . After all these calculations , this is my go diamond date .......

May 1st. VIP gifts will drop the second. 50 percent discount that weekend. Royale weekend to bust out games . Also gives me another month to start stocking up on resources. That weekend I will go from gold STRAIGHT to diamond and be diamond for WOH on Monday . 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    My main concern with diamond is being able to level players. Remember it is 365k bxp (so 260k with weekday discount and 183k with weekend discount) to level a bxp guy at diamond. I have no clue how people are doing this right now as there isn't even enough bxp available even if you buy all of the specials, every day. (I mean I guess I have an idea of how people are doing it, but it's probably not a method that I would partake in lol)
    edited April 2020
    Another month should be able to stockpile plenty  of resources . Once woh is cycleable the amount of bxp to be obtained will skyrocket , I take Monday’s off and cycle for 12 hours . I’m also not trading in my capped bxp players I replace , I am already up to 70k in trade in for a huge boost. Not taking any pitchers past p1 until batters are capped .

Also if it’s like last year don’t need players at d10 right at first . Vip rewards , trade in, month of stockpiling ( probably get field pass for bxp rewards rest of year and it’s easy to hit all tiers now ) should be plenty enough to go Diamond on may first. 

How people are doing it now I have no clue....

• ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    If anyone needs a .2 this weekend, hit up someone from Sandlot:

edited April 2020
    If anyone needs a .2 this weekend, hit up someone from Sandlot:

Hahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahha

yall got the girthy D last night, well played Sandlot
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Diamond woh is not like last year where the last few are p1, good luck with that @MoenPDC. You will need capped d10 bats for woh.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Diamond woh is not like last year where the last few are p1, good luck with that @MoenPDC. You will need capped d10 bats for woh.
    I’ve noticed that the pitchers are now 5-stars. Unlike last year where 5-10 was a 3.5 star. 
    dkarski87 said:
    It’s a month away. Also I think ALL of woh is going to get modified with the next update. We are still in “ spring training “ ( I also think they are going to readd the club cooldown once the season starts )

once we get back to the warmup/classic/all star/ hof format I feel the lower levels will be much easier . I cleared Clark’s tower this week and I didn’t feel there was much of a difference between that and warmup besides the last couple in tier 5
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    I'm glad to hear playing this game still excites some of you as much as it does. 
  • wildwildeastwildwildeast Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    When the gifts coming😂
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I got a headache just reading @MoenPDC plan 😨
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I'm happy. Mitch is coming home! 😎

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    My main concern with diamond is being able to level players. Remember it is 365k bxp (so 260k with weekday discount and 183k with weekend discount) to level a bxp guy at diamond. I have no clue how people are doing this right now as there isn't even enough bxp available even if you buy all of the specials, every day. (I mean I guess I have an idea of how people are doing it, but it's probably not a method that I would partake in lol)
    The XP just appears in my account. Not sure how.