Options

Can GLU Be Held To Some Accountability?

124Next

Comments

• Options
    bjamonsbjamons Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    whynot said:
    Getting jailed is easy, find a glitch you like and hit it like a horny 15 yr one with his own room and the playboy channel.
    ?
  • Options
    cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    bjamons said:
    whynot said:
    Getting jailed is easy, find a glitch you like and hit it like a horny 15 yr one with his own room and the playboy channel.
    ?
    There’s a handful of glitches that will instantly land you in Glu Jail (37%). 
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    If you only land in glu 37% jail then you did something wrong!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    34% is the new black
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I love how when the app is loading it goes from 37% back to 34%. It’s like the app is loading and thinks “let’s not get too ahead of ourselves here”
  • Options
    Full disclosure, I glitched like crazy in 17 and Glu found the most irritating times to jail me, like right after I made diamond!  Twice!!!  Honestly it was no fun at all, it was like having a part time job you keep getting fired from.

i quit playing and picked it back up in 18 and committed to being glitch free.  I have remained glitch free since and have enjoyed it tremendously.   Of course I still despise Glu but I have accepted that. 😂😂
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    I love how when the app is loading it goes from 37% back to 34%. It’s like the app is loading and thinks “let’s not get too ahead of ourselves here”
    Man, I wish my brain did that!
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    I had about 11 accounts in 18. 2 of them flew under the radar. But the ones that got caught were the best time I had in this game. 19, I only got to capitalize on the club levelling glitch. I stayed away from GG that year. 2020, I missed the boat. 
  • Options
    Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    What what are these glitches?