Bonus Games Being Nerfed

whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
I have noticed that the teams I play in bonus games reflect a team strength about 10k below their actual strength.  If I play a team in a bg with a ts of 40k, their actual profile shows a strength of 50k.

Is this just an anomaly or is Glu trying to bait us into buying a boost?  If your matched with a team with a ts close to yours you might watch a video to boost or ice bag, but no way when your 10k behind and don’t have a prayer. 

Anyone else seeing this?
I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
- Blueleopard

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I'm not certain, but I think the TS of your opponent ignores their team upgrades. It's been like that as far as I can remember(since at least, '18).
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Thanks!  I feel better now.

i have been a tap fool from its inception when you could play a quick game, 3 innings, but never had reason to check that before.
    - Blueleopard
  • txhoneybadgertxhoneybadger Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Idk but I have yet to face an actually real team, every one seems to be the real team, it’s just a juiced up cpu team with a real account name. It the team you play has a club under it’s the true players account, but if it’s just the team name it’s an juiced up cpu team. So it’s fair to say no one really knows but them this year  
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Idk but I have yet to face an actually real team, every one seems to be the real team, it’s just a juiced up cpu team with a real account name. It the team you play has a club under it’s the true players account, but if it’s just the team name it’s an juiced up cpu team. So it’s fair to say no one really knows but them this year  
    That's not exactly true, I've played against multiple dudes I know and talk to that didn't have the club under their name (even though they were in a club at the time). I think the better explanation is this game doesn't make sense because a full effort doesn't go in to it making sense, then players try to make sense of it. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    The “club” showing is just a glu glitch, I personally play bg against a club mate (happily I usually win).  If in doubt check their profile thru the private chat option.
    - Blueleopard
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I did notice a change today in my prime games I actually had a 22 game streak today, where on Tuesday I’d be lucky to win 4 or 5 straight.  Some of that is lack of exp so my pitchers are straight ass but it was a nice difference.
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    I played about 300 bg’s yesterday and I got matched with a club mate about 15-20 times and it never showed a club always showed his team strength correctly and I always faced his ace....the other thing I noticed is any gold clubs I played it was a real close battle (handicapped match)....then I would get matched against a platinum team I out match by 10k and even though their starter would be a 239 I would crush them 23-2 ect... silly