WOH Royale 4/15

JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

Prev13

Comments

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Another "meh" for me.  For the likely degree of difficulty, the rewards continue to be underwhelming.
  • TXAG17TXAG17 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    The first good Astro player is going to be hell to get
  • ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    JTPASTOR said:

Any Special Skill jokes?
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Watch out, it’s a trap!!! You get jailed-albeit a couple years later, by having this guy on ur team. 

• xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    lost on 1.9 with both my teams.  All this for a guy who's got a lower rating than the 2B I already have.
  • NostradamusCDSNostradamusCDS Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Where is Jackie?  Or is he the 40K gold spent player....eyeroll
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I would have chased him if he had a skill and was in the box. as it is, box is garbage and WoH is too frustrating at Silver with a roster full of 315's.
    Jackie is a franchise player.
  • RookieTapperRookieTapper Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    What’s the best way to get a relief pitcher bonus player in the game? RP1? I can’t seem to figure out the magic combination 
  • CP31CP31 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    box is brutal//...two days off for me
    Probably RP2 or SU, unless your SP is lousy.  For them to enter automatically, they have to be better than your SP.
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    What’s the best way to get a relief pitcher bonus player in the game? RP1? I can’t seem to figure out the magic combination 
    Be diamond, cap him, and put bad starting pitchers in and make him RP1. I’ve tried this technique in gold before and failed miserably. 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    For this WOH day we should be allowed to cheat and it be acceptable. 😂🤣
    I have been trying.  Maybe my trash can is not big enough...
  • ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    Try putting him in as your Closer.
    Autoplay to the Bottom of the 8th.
    Take over with Manual Play. Insert player.

You can try putting him in at Setup, Autoplay to the Bottom of the 7th. Insert player, if he’s an option at that point. 

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    I put him at RP1 and garbage at other 4 spots and hes been putting up points.  He's also getting lit up to the tune of a 6.13 ERA....so maybe this isn't working the way I hoped...
  • BigTuna421BigTuna421 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Altuve and all the Astros should get a pitch prediction skill, where you know the exact pitch every time. But also, there should be an obnoxious trash can banging sound going off for the entire at bat. Tell me this is not a great idea
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Is the pitcher matchups the same as last week?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Lol. I have no expectations bc my team is only 41K strength at silver and I’ve yet to buy a box, but....

being unable to beat 3.8 with a maxed out legend is laughable. 2020 is beyond stupid so far. Glad I’m stashing resources until this garbage is fixed. If you are paying for this, you are being ripped off.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    who is the pitcher at 6.10?

• JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @bobdylan_fan Greinke. R
    whynot said:
    Is the pitcher matchups the same as last week?
    Yes
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Thanks @JTPASTOR
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • BigburgBigburg Registered Users, Member 150 Posts
    Anyone got the updated chart?  I just found one that is incorrect at 5.5.
  • TXAG17TXAG17 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I’m 0-15 against Greinke with max skill G10 Foil Harper. I’ve never felt so defeated by this game
    Bigburg said:
    Anyone got the updated chart?  I just found one that is incorrect at 5.5.

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    They jacked it up again. Im also like 0- 20 on 610 with Yogi, Cruz, and the  regular players they release that are "top of the curve". Noodle bats, double plays and pop ups. Cant cycle, cant make resources, no fun. Be nice to hear from someone like @blueleopard been a while since he made an appearance. Do your job bud.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    I am SERIOUSLY getting concerned about the direction of this game. There has been no attempt to fix how broken the game is. There still is NOT a player boost. We are STILL in spring training . There has been NO COMMUNICATION from glu on what is going on .  So what do they do, THEY MAKE WOH HARDER, where it was not EVEN WORTH IT to do any thing but cycle 1-7 on Level 1. @blueleopard please, can you give us some insight on what is going on. After the game has been out for 2 months ( Canadian ) and nothing has been fixed or changed or addressed and it’s unplayable, is so worrisome . 

I’ve never been so angry then earlier today. So I wouldn’t be stuck ( so I could auto repeat level 1-7 on tier 1 ) I spent 6 k in boostS And restarts with a max skill / capped yogi bera on greinke. This is for a 305 player. A useless player. 

For the love of god can this game be fixed ? 

Im just curious what they want people to do? The so called best players in box barely get it done. I mean whats the point of pulling for them if they cant help you cycle efficiently. Anyways, nobody from this POS company gives a shit anymore so cant really be mad at that. The once best event has turned into a dog shit day, without being able to acquire resources though cycling these **** want us to buy every bit of resources we need to level players.
    – The Great Houmy
    Maybe @DFBB can weigh in on this. Or find out if @blueleopard ir anyone else is still working at GLU.
    – The Great Houmy