Tyrus the VIP thinks hes king kong but is a mouse

MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts

"If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".

Comments

• TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    NGL. I saw "Ty" and thought I chapped somebody's ass 😂
  • MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    1 great day and 10 bad days doesnt impress me Tyrus. Id rather 10 mediocre days honestly. Ya got no heart to compete, so just retire the bat and glove and take some recover time. Nobody deserves free daily rewards for not scoring over 5k a day. They just dont. 
    Ya did bro, ya did. Coulda been great, may still be. But not with us. ✌
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Why are we doing threads whining that a guy wasn’t happy in our club?  Seems to me your the one looking foolish in this thread @MISSRED
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    And i care about your opinion why? If i dont like his attitude, i really hate yours. 

How else could i share his statements to clubmates dummy. I didnt post for you. Stop reading my posts. 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I have no idea what you’re talking about but you got me interested. Can we get some background context to further evaluate the situation. Is Tyrus a ginger? 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    MISSRED said:
    And i care about your opinion why? If i dont like his attitude, i really hate yours. 

How else could i share his statements to clubmates dummy. I didnt post for you. Stop reading my posts. 
    Sorry, thought this was a public forum.  Didn’t realize it was your club chat, my bad.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
This discussion has been closed.