Greatest Victory ever!

TheHolyGhostTheHolyGhost Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
I don’t talk a whole lot on these boards (I did enough last year to get the shiny badge), but read quite a bit.  So, naturally I was terrified when Dkarski popped up in a HR battle...so, I feel the need to share this:I’m gonna sleep like a baby tonight!

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Good match bud, Im starting to hate derby because I always short 1 or 2. lol
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    I don’t talk a whole lot on these boards (I did enough last year to get the shiny badge), but read quite a bit.  So, naturally I was terrified when Dkarski popped up in a HR battle...so, I feel the need to share this:I’m gonna sleep like a baby tonight!
    Maybe had a lil help from a friend😇
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    no i just suck
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    We need more posts like these, good looking out @TheHolyGhost
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    edited April 2020
    As much as I love this screenshot, I need to give @dkarski87 a solid round of applause for not only getting me the Green Vip badge, but hooking up my entire team with a club bundle. Hats off brother 🎩!  I’m so happy my club was selected for the monthly gift from him. Hit him up in game or on here for details. 
    Edit:  Almost forgot... be sure to type “#AprilApeFun” in his in game PM