Free Matt and Monte

cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
@matt_sackett and @TheFullMonte were never given any warnings for any of their content. They really don’t deserve to be banned from this forum. A little colour to the scenery is nice- and these guys add that. Without posters/commenters like them, were left with grossly repetitive threads on people landing B1 players from a box they either won,purchased, or received as a gift. 

😟
Prev1

Comments

• OldenMacgroinOldenMacgroin Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Why would they be banned.  I read their stuff not nearly as bad as some of the other things said. 
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Cuz some moderator felt they didn’t like the content. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited April 2020
    There are ways around everything.  Reminds me of an early Mom episode when they find out the daughter is pregnant.

Mom: Your acting like it’s my fault she got pregnant.

Grandma: Well did you discuss Oral Sex as a workaround?

Mom: OMG!  It is my fault!

😂😂😂😂😂

Workaround, new login info and slightly different nickname
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    Bring back @Glu_TapSports_Bot
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I don’t think it was Alex, he’s not the banning type and he’s been having shirtless Denny’s fights with Matt for months. But I do agree with @whynot on the new nicknames. In fact I already came up with them: TheHalfMonte and Matt_Snackette. 

Perhaps this would be a good time for everyone to turn over a new leaf and stop with the disrespectful nicknames, language and trashing.  It is like a wildfire, once it starts it quickly gets out of hand.
    - Blueleopard
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I dont recall there being any rules here until today 🙃
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    I dont recall there being any rules here until today 🙃
    This is a sign of a company in a complete downward spiral, panicking and once again, shooting themselves in the foot. They clearly don’t “get it”
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    From penthouse to outhouse...RIP @matt_sackett
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    @matt_sackett and @TheFullMonte were never given any warnings for any of their content. They really don’t deserve to be banned from this forum. A little colour to the scenery is nice- and these guys add that. Without posters/commenters like them, were left with grossly repetitive threads on people landing B1 players from a box they either won,purchased, or received as a gift. 

😟
    Totally agree, those guys were fun and they spoke the truth! I guess that’s the reason they were banned some people get a bud up their a.. when they hear the truth. Pathetic. 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    #FreeCanadaCubs
    #FreeMatt
    #FreeMonte

• Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts

So this is why they get banned? For pointing out what everyone already knows is going on, the absolute truth!!! C’mon moderators grow up!!
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I don’t think that is why they got banned. Those people who keep having their post removed because they are inappropriate should expect to be banned at some point. Having your post removed, in my opinion, basically serves as a warning. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    If anyone should be banned its me. and maybe @retirepujols
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    I would guess complaining about difficulty in events isn’t why they were banned. If that was the case we’d all be banned, myself multiple times. Inappropriate posts, personal attacks against other people on the forums. I’ve been here a short time and I’ve seen it multiple times. At the end of the day, if you have issues with the game I don’t see any problem voicing your opinion it’s when people make things personal that they’ve crossed the line. Maybe it’s just a 7 day 37% type suspension. 
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    I come on the forum once in while to read about 20. This game seems really awesome. I guess I’m too stubborn to install it and enjoy the greatness of it.

now seeing they even ban guys on the forum probably because they are complaining about the crap game they put in place...that almost sounds like a communism regime here. FTG as always.
    As a reminder @blueleopard posted the forum rules last year and reposted this year.  Those guys were active and informed.

Before you blast me, I totally agree some of his rules were ridiculous but at least he posted them.  If I get banned for violating them then I got nobody to blame but myself.

On that note I fully support his efforts, as well as @d@DFBB to maintain a civil forum without personal attacks or profane rants.  
    - Blueleopard
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    whynot said:
    As a reminder @blueleopard posted the forum rules last year and reposted this year.  Those guys were active and informed.

Before you blast me, I totally agree some of his rules were ridiculous but at least he posted them.  If I get banned for violating them then I got nobody to blame but myself.

On that note I fully support his efforts, as well as @d@DFBB to maintain a civil forum without personal attacks or profane rants.  
    Ill say number 3 on those rules constantly gets abused 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Well maybe if we had some more communication from the powers that be, people wouldn't be so bitter. Thats not asking alot, many of us have been here for 2 or more years now. And yet when it comes to game mechanics or other issues we get no information from the people who work here. I respect Blue for what he does, when he does it. But 1 appearance a month is not good enough. Just be more open with users is all we ask, address the concerns, work with people. Not a big ask here.

"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I would guess complaining about difficulty in events isn’t why they were banned. If that was the case we’d all be banned, myself multiple times. Inappropriate posts, personal attacks against other people on the forums. I’ve been here a short time and I’ve seen it multiple times. At the end of the day, if you have issues with the game I don’t see any problem voicing your opinion it’s when people make things personal that they’ve crossed the line. Maybe it’s just a 7 day 37% type suspension. 
    If anyone thinks guys get banned for complaining, random inappropriate post, or even full on venting, they haven't been here very long. This forum tolerates a lot, but some guys have no line. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    to the point Monte and Matt were neither warned for their comments  EVER so saying that the post above was a warning due to it being deleted was a total farce...they weren't contacted, warned or told otherwise to knock it off. Monte didn't do anything then the one post above to get banned and if he was banned for that WHY he speaks truth this game has gone completely into the toilet. I believe blue just show's up reads and bans willy-nilly with no forethought and much malice (probably prodded on by whom ever else moderates here)  I have been reading extensively and it appears there are MUCH worse threads comments and posts here that @blueleopard chose to ignore in his limited time spent on here.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    to the point Monte and Matt were neither warned for their comments  EVER so saying that the post above was a warning due to it being deleted was a total farce...they weren't contacted, warned or told otherwise to knock it off. Monte didn't do anything then the one post above to get banned and if he was banned for that WHY he speaks truth this game has gone completely into the toilet. I believe blue just show's up reads and bans willy-nilly with no forethought and much malice (probably prodded on by whom ever else moderates here)  I have been reading extensively and it appears there are MUCH worse threads comments and posts here that @blueleopard chose to ignore in his limited time spent on here.
    So which banned forum member are you?  

Account created December 2019
    - 1 visit then when the account was created 
    - next visit was yesterday. 

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    This is suppose to be a place where guys share ideas and voice their frustration/joys, etc within the game. Banning someone is a last resort. If it wasn't, you'd already be banned(yes, I know who you are) and this thread would've been deleted long ago. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    I’m still trying to figure out what oldenmacgroin means.  🤔🤔
    - Blueleopard

seems pretty suspicious to me too. :#
    Its one of the Big 3 

But why is @blueleopard deciding to spend his time Banning people without warning after repeatedly ignoring requests for help with in game issues. HE SPECIFICALLY ASKED for that and many people complied with his requests, then he all but told them to F off and he didn't care. so when we do as asked we get banned for being upset about it. To me that's using your "powers" for bad not good..and as if this is a personal crusade to shut up the people he doesn't like.
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts

again rule 3
    Point is...you have to have another account when banned. so be it..I have not slandered anyone Im simply asking questions that everyone else has too..