STOP SPENDING MONEY!

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
Seriously! The ONLY way to get the attention of a company that is SCREWING you repeatedly, is to hit them in the pocketbook! As long as you keep spending, they will keep raping you. Period!
Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Agreed but easier said than done!!! 😩 They finally stopped giving us new Judge stickers so I managed to avoid Field Pass this week. Baby steps! 
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    pretty sure those pocketbooks that WOULD get the attention are not wasting their time here. I am sure glu will cry in there cereal every morning if I stop my occasional $5 spending (yes I know it adds up, that's how I hit the VIP mark last year).
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    We need a union
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    We need a union
    Seems to me you should organize it.  Isn’t Pittsburgh the city where unions originated?  My kid lives in downtown Pitts and I seem to recall a sign with that info.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • DY1323DY1323 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Created an account just to make a topic like this, seems someone beat me to the punch. The game is so awful this year. I don’t spend nearly enough for them to care, but if a lot of people refuse to spend until something is done we might get somewhere.