Options

creating my legend help asap

sucios08sucios08 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
what is the best option when creating ML ,(40/40 guy,AVG,HR king,OPS ...etc   what you guys think.

Comments

• Options
    BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I always go OPS, I don't care about speed 
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Pick which will help best in the game mode you like best.  I like WOH and went Switch hitter with rhp skills and OPS.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    damm  i pick avg by mistake i have him at (SS) and i just noticed it so is worth the 500glod to reset ? and i guess switch him to 2b. cuz  got foil 2 skill bogaerts and yogi as my catcher..any advise
  • Options
    If you haven’t invested do to upgrade then yeah I would.  You might want to let others weigh in, my Wife says I’m always wrong 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    yea i know what u mean i guess is all the wife`s that think we  always wrong lol but yeah i upgrade him to gold skill level 8.. i just notice today when we got the bump that he was (AVG)
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    With that much invested, I wouldn't reset, unless you have a ton of gold, and resources to get him back to that level.  Just play him at DH.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    I agree with @Tdub71

EDIT: Guess I could of just pressed agree, oh well, build up that post number.
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    FWIW, I picked HR king when I created mine, with the expectation that I could use him in HR battles, and TB (fail...).  I rarely use him (still in silver), but don't plan to reset him.