Options

No More 3* in Boxes!

cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
Long overdue, but happy to see nonetheless

Comments

• Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Anyone seeing Ramos, or am I just blind?

Edit: In gold+ tourney box, perhaps?  I am silver, and only see the 4*.
  • Options
    ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    And 8.6% odds at a 5* nice bump
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    Anyone seeing Ramos, or am I just blind?

Edit: In gold+ tourney box, perhaps?  I am silver, and only see the 4*.
    I don't know about gold, but yes he's in the tournament boxes.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Any gold teams see Ramos in their tourney box?  If so, can someone post a SS of his ratings?

I assume 4.5* (289 max), no skills.  I am on the verge of a move to gold, but still a little short on bxp.  If he is serviceable, I may go up, and try to get him.  That would allow me to cap more bats, and bring Ferrell along a little more slowly.
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Until Glu makes the guarantee a 5star I’m going to pass on the boxes.  Want to “feel” like I got a shot at something decent
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Tdub71 said:
    Any gold teams see Ramos in their tourney box?  If so, can someone post a SS of his ratings?

I assume 4.5* (289 max), no skills.  I am on the verge of a move to gold, but still a little short on bxp.  If he is serviceable, I may go up, and try to get him.  That would allow me to cap more bats, and bring Ferrell along a little more slowly.
    5 star with close skill

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    They might as well put 1,000,000 gold in the box. Still wouldn't do me an ounce of good since I get an unbeatable opponent every time I reach Round 4.