The Possibility of Trading on TSB

CleanupcrewCleanupcrew Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
Would really like to see Glu explore to apply trading between club team members as an update to this game. It would make it that much more fun. I know some will bring up the "what's to stop anyone from cheating" but, but I've got a great solve for that... Only players of the same tier can be traded for one another. That simple. Lock the tiers within the team tabs for everyone, and boom, easy trading IMO. Anyway, what do you guys think of the idea? Or the possibility for that option in that future?

Glu you guys better credit me with this lol give me VIP, something, I spend enough money. I know this would make the game more appealing and attractive to others. 
T. R. N. ~ Cleanupcrew 

Comments

• sucios08sucios08 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    it’s a awesome idea but that would happen Only if you work for glu... lol 
  • clipper98clipper98 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Not sure if this would be fair. It would have to be at the Gold Level and Players of even value.

• brettr11brettr11 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Would love for them to explore this. Definitely would be a challenge to make it happen, but it’s doable and would add a lot more to the game. 
  • BRCBRC Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Meh
  • SheetFreakSheetFreak Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    At first I was vehemently against this. All I saw was immediate abusing of it.

Didn't think about locking tiers. That's not a bad idea. Can't trade before gold tier, and can only trade certain tier guys for each other. That would be cool.
  • RedsruleRedsrule Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    The algorithm to do this would be horrendous to code.  I'd like to see it happen but I'm familiar enough with coding to know what a nightmare it would be. 
  • Roberri1Roberri1 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Would really like to see Glu explore to apply trading between club team members as an update to this game. It would make it that much more fun. I know some will bring up the "what's to stop anyone from cheating" but, but I've got a great solve for that... Only players of the same tier can be traded for one another. That simple. Lock the tiers within the team tabs for everyone, and boom, easy trading IMO. Anyway, what do you guys think of the idea? Or the possibility for that option in that future?

Glu you guys better credit me with this lol give me VIP, something, I spend enough money. I know this would make the game more appealing and attractive to others. 
    I really like this idea. I’d love to see them explore it. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats New Member Registered Users, Member 775 Posts
    Awesome idea in theory. Will never happen. I think it would be exploited terribly. I've always wanted to see some form of it for years and kinda had it in the 2016 version it wasn't between members of a club but you would have to obtain specific players (one three star player, one four star player, one four and half star player and one five star player) of the game's choosing and then you would try to trade them for a what was then the cream of the crop prime player. If the trade was denied you could keep spending a certain amount of gold... I think like 100 or 200 gold I can't remember until it went through. It was a pretty cool feature. One feature I wish Glu would've developed more and indoctrinated into the game. As it so happens now as they have been pretty ruthless with the greed, if they would try it again in some fashion it would become a gouge fest more than a exploitable feature for some cheat. In saying that I would not want to see it in any form. Glu has enough issues as it is with this game.
  • BlackAngelBlackAngel New Member Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Maybe not trade players but send or sell players to other club members for exp. locking tiers would be crazy. If a trade happens then they go through at bronze 1. Trade value is worth trade in value already determined by glu. Not super beneficial to you but helps the club with bonus players. 

The only thing would be drawing a duplicate player and choosing to use him to upgrade your already owned version, or send him to the trade block. 

This is a much smaller feature to roll out. Takes care of tiers or cheating. Helps the clubs with bonus players (especially when you have 2 of 3 in a bonus set), and adds a fun aspect to clubs. 
  • riblessx5riblessx5 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I would never see GLU do this unfortunately. I created a similar post regarding trading but I figured GLU would actually lose money in a sense of someone not buying a bundle cause they got a player that couldn't taken 20 box tries but they got it in one try by trading. Still love the idea of trading though.