Just wanted to say Thanks to Blue.

dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
edited April 2020 in General TSB Discussion
You have to give credit when its due, with all the shit going on in the world you have to be able to take the good and bad in stride. Blue gets a lot of heap and shit, (from me as well) for game dynamics and issues. But this weekend they did a great job with all gifts they have been sending out. Even if you didn't crap from it, its the thought that counts. Appreciate the gifts @blueleopard.

P.S, the game still needs alot of work and adjusting.

Signed,

Your Friendly Neighborhood Monkey.
"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
– The Great Houmy

Comments

• RougherRougher Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Definitely appreciate all the gifts anytime we get them.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    @Bigpredfan Im looking to hire a teacher to proof read all my posts before putting them up. 1 gift per 100 posts.
    – The Great Houmy
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    @dkarski87 I totally agree that he gets a lot of crap from you and others. I don’t know what his position is with Glu, but it seems to be a forum moderator/police. To put some context into his responsibilities, yesterday, I realized that some of the people on here are just kids. For them to have to read some of the stuff that is being typed by some “grown” men on this forum is fairly disgusting IMO. I feel that the moderators @DFBB and @[GluSports]Blueleopard of this forum need to do one of two things.
    1. Do a better job of policing the forum rules so kids are not reading some of this stuff.
    2. Only allow adults to join the forum. I don’t remember an adult acknowledgement of any kind when joining, so if there is, my bad.
    As for this weekend....Glu did a great job with all of these free boxes. I know it won’t be like this all the time, but double gold weekend to go along with the free stuff was great!
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Something like 8 gifts given out yesterday. Props to GLU. Hopefully we will get an update soon that will fix some of the issues. But good customer service goes a long way. 
    Yea well that's why he deserves credit when its due. Cant be all bad and ripping on him all the time. I know the weekend gifts and certain specials like the 4k deal for $20 was his doing. But yea still need to fix the game @blueleopard. ;)
    – The Great Houmy
  • Rschar21Rschar21 Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    Agreed.... and the $20 for 4K gold and boxes should continue. That had to make them some $$$$. I had a hard time closing and not buying. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited April 2020
    dkarski87 said:
    @Bigpredfan Im looking to hire a teacher to proof read all my posts before putting them up. 1 gift per 100 posts.
    It all looks ok, except you keep tagging some random person who isn’t an admin
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    @dkarski87 I totally agree that he gets a lot of crap from you and others. I don’t know what his position is with Glu, but it seems to be a forum moderator/police. To put some context into his responsibilities, yesterday, I realized that some of the people on here are just kids. For them to have to read some of the stuff that is being typed by some “grown” men on this forum is fairly disgusting IMO. I feel that the moderators @DFBB and @[GluSports]Blueleopard of this forum need to do one of two things.
    1. Do a better job of policing the forum rules so kids are not reading some of this stuff.
    2. Only allow adults to join the forum. I don’t remember an adult acknowledgement of any kind when joining, so if there is, my bad.
    As for this weekend....Glu did a great job with all of these free boxes. I know it won’t be like this all the time, but double gold weekend to go along with the free stuff was great!
    Terms of use says users in the USA must be at least 13 (with parental permission until 18) and at least 16 in Europe. I would imagine the forum of a game would reflect its user base, so anyone under 18 "should" be here with their parents' approval. As unrealistic as that is, this essentially means each user should be treated as an adult and adults are subject to adult content. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    This is true. I had to sign a waiver and email it to GLU to allow my nephew to play the game. He was 11 I believe at the time.
    – The Great Houmy
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Yea well that's why he deserves credit when its due. Cant be all bad and ripping on him all the time. I know the weekend gifts and certain specials like the 4k deal for $20 was his doing. But yea still need to fix the game @blueleopard. ;)

How do you know it was Blue Leopard behind the gifts? Could have been White Tiger.