Video reset

shanestrawnshanestrawn Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
Seems like every time we have double gold my videos dont reset. Someone told me you have to be logged off between 7:50 and 8:00pm ct or they wont reset. How the hell was i suppose to know that? Because of this im missing out on 5000 gold, thats rediculous. Then they give me 4 boxes for the event the previous day, which means them aint even gonna be bonus players. I do like the game but very unsatisfied about that.

Comments

• JPro2992JPro2992 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    The video counter is a new feature for this game, so unfortunately, it has had this issue so far. And that’s the way that I’m hearing to get around it too
  • txhoneybadgertxhoneybadger Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    8pm est, 7pm cst, 6mst, and 5pst your time was wrong, if you were watching videos during the rest could be why but safer bet is closing the app 3-5 min before to ensure it resets 
  • Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    That’s what I started doing. I’ve had no issues since
  • shanestrawnshanestrawn Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    It just sucks because we shouldnt have to remember every day to close that app at a certian time in order to get videos. 
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Shouldn't have to, but since we currently do... set a phone reminder and be done with it. I have mine set up daily to go off 3 minutes before reset, gives me ample time to finish a round of target bash, cvc, etc & get out on time.
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    It just sucks because we shouldnt have to remember every day to close that app at a certian time in order to get videos. 
    I was watching the draft Friday night and it happened to me (and I know better). Very frustrating. I wrote CS and they were nice in the reply but essentially you lose the ability to watch double gold videos for 24 hours (if you were at 0). 
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    While I hope this is something they fix with the next update (if it ever comes), I wouldn't be shocked if we are stuck with this all year.