Options

Jordan Luplow Day

CleanupcrewCleanupcrew Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
This is unreal and unacceptable Glu, you're not gonna tell me that I both purchased and received free boxes and I've pulled 4 Luplow's, 1 Perez and some XP. You guys have got to do better, this isn't fun. It's starting to get annoying and upsetting. Last week I pulled Alex Gordon 3 times... This needs to be addressed. 
T. R. N. ~ Cleanupcrew 

Comments

• Options
    JPro2992JPro2992 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    It’s percentages man. Sometimes when you flip a coin, it lands on heads. Sometimes, it lands on tails. You have a very very low chance of pulling the best player in the box. A couple boxes isn’t going to guarantee you a hall of famer 
  • Options
    spotspot Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Got him 5 times lol smh
  • Options
    BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    If you actually look at the percentages, and then understand what those mean, you’ll comprehend why that’s happening. If you feel like you’re being screwed over, why bother?   Odds are odds. Probability is meaningless unless you physically sit there and buy 1000 boxes. 
  • Options
    CleanupcrewCleanupcrew Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    JPro2992 said:
    It’s percentages man. Sometimes when you flip a coin, it lands on heads. Sometimes, it lands on tails. You have a very very low chance of pulling the best player in the box. A couple boxes isn’t going to guarantee you a hall of famer 
    I respect the take and I get it, it's just extremely frustrating when you're spending the money you do have. Not everybody is a VIP with free range money to spend. 
    T. R. N. ~ Cleanupcrew 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited April 2020
    JPro2992 said:
    I respect the take and I get it, it's just extremely frustrating when you're spending the money you do have. Not everybody is a VIP with free range money to spend. 
    What? Just because someone is a vip doesn't mean they have "free range money to spend." It just means they've spent more than you. How is spending $10 more frustrating than spending $1,000? 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Box pulls are cyclical.  I have a VIP team and a F2P team.  The F2P team is better than the VIP team right now, Whole roster from free boxes, CVC boxes, GLu gifts and grinding gold.  Pulled both Mookies and Rizzo last weekend.  Only 5star pitcher is my 285 Keeper Kershaw, but who needs pitching anyway :-)