Target Bash Tips

xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
I've tried to play this game and can't seem to string more than a couple hits together.  I try to time early swings ahead of the plate to pull ball and it's just not working.
Any tips from the masters?

Comments

• sucios08sucios08 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    put all your best power guys in your lineup 
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Are you better with righties or lefties? Until you get used to it then change your line up to all of one or the other. Power guys are better but not necessary. Switch hitters have power only when they are left handed (so if they are right then they will have duds until you go opposite field). 
    Other than that it’s just timing and distance to get multipliers. 
  • SheetFreakSheetFreak Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Tons of practice.
    If you can, set your lineup so there is minimal switching between handedness. All lefties, then all righties.
    Power guys over hitting skill guys.

Your eyes. Watch the pitcher and the pitch coming down. Not watching the batter or just in front of the batter. Once you get better at just watching the pitch and timing, not letting the batter or the shadow on the screen affect your vision, then lefty/righty doesn't really matter.

I found I had to specifically remind myself to be more patient. Always wanted to swing too early.

You have 5 "outs". Don't get rattled by misses. The next pitch is coming right away.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I started playing it this year since I can use my main roster and I enjoy it. Very repetitious, so once it clicks for you, you’ll like it. 

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Tons of practice.
    If you can, set your lineup so there is minimal switching between handedness. All lefties, then all righties.
    Power guys over hitting skill guys.

Your eyes. Watch the pitcher and the pitch coming down. Not watching the batter or just in front of the batter. Once you get better at just watching the pitch and timing, not letting the batter or the shadow on the screen affect your vision, then lefty/righty doesn't really matter.

I found I had to specifically remind myself to be more patient. Always wanted to swing too early.

You have 5 "outs". Don't get rattled by misses. The next pitch is coming right away.
    To add to this too, sometimes I make an easy out or two lol. It sucks getting a good streak and needing to make 4 more outs to keep the streak with resets. Plus I find I score better the quicker I can keep the rounds