SLUGFEST WITH TOWERS

aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
PLEASE I CANNOT TAKE ANY MORE OF PRIME EVENT IT IS SO BORING 

Comments

• whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Seriously, between woh rewards sucking(no longer getting top players as a reward + bad rng even with all the latest and greatest players) game is boring as hell...also prime and bonus game events suck even more with the hard cap of games played. I’m heavily leaning on gifting my account away so I can be completely done with this game. 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    The one day Slugfest event was definitely fun but at this point I'd be suprised if it came back much or at all.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    The one day Slugfest event was definitely fun but at this point I'd be suprised if it came back much or at all.
    God forbid someone has fun 🤪 if not on a Thursday for the 30%, then SF would have been cool Tuesday of this week.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I bet they would have SF today if it required 100 gold to unlock another 5 rounds.
  • BigTuna421BigTuna421 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    that slugfest for Bote was insanely hard and frustrating but I can tell you I was a lot more engaged in that than I am with prime events. I just don't understand how spending a bunch of gold to simulate games is very fun, also considering that we are still all in the spring training league for rewards! However, I do enjoy the target bash CvC and am much more likely to spend gold on boosts, extra entries, and continues. It kept me engaged in what otherwise feel like looong prime weekends.