What I wish to see....

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
Is spotlight boxes or some sort of boxes with temporary boosted players. I really miss those players they helped me out early last year. Besides which with these odds on these boxes as they stand now I am not willing to part ways with my mountain of gold that I have been hoarding and saving and still accumulating. But boxes with the temporarily boosted players I'll spend gold on.

Comments

• CleanupcrewCleanupcrew Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    I think they remove them after you're past a certain level, or give very few, maybe for weekend events... I agree with you though. I only have 1000 left in gold right now and I'm just gonna cling to it. Spending 500-600 per box with these odds is asking for 7 ⭐⭐⭐ players in a row lol
    T. R. N. ~ Cleanupcrew 
  • inoculuminoculum Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    no! nononono!! 1100 gold for a potw, game changer, wtfe? hate those boxes!! we were just talking the other day in my club about not seeing those garbage boxes was the only good thing about there not being games right now.  
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited May 2020
    inoculum said:
    no! nononono!! 1100 gold for a potw, game changer, wtfe? hate those boxes!! we were just talking the other day in my club about not seeing those garbage boxes was the only good thing about there not being games right now.  
    I agree with potw, but potm was awesome. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    inoculum said:
    I agree with somewhat about POTW boxes but game changers, POTM, and spotlight boxes were awesome. Those players had a longer shelf life, better odds, and usually had a quite a bit of xp with them as well . We need something like that now. Those boxes helped me out early on last year.
  • txhoneybadgertxhoneybadger Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    inoculum said:
    I agree with somewhat about POTW boxes but game changers, POTM, and spotlight boxes were awesome. Those players had a longer shelf life, better odds, and usually had a quite a bit of xp with them as well . We need something like that now. Those boxes helped me out early on last year.
    Yeah but that was twords the end of the game where they were giving out more xp, at the rate the xp gathering is mainly coming from repulls then the xp in the boxes itself this would be more of a money drain with potw and spotlight players. With spotlight having more shelf life it was only because they forgot or didn’t really care to update them since they were at the end of the game. 
  • CheapVodCheapVod Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I pulled Didi Gregorius player spot light in 19 and maxed him and he was a beast while the boost lasted.