Frustrated!!!

johnhig1johnhig1 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
I just thought I wad mad that I bought some $20 pkg to get more gold so I could waste it trying to get through a level of walk off...then I thought I was really mad about was opening 4 boxes I got with the purchase and all 4 of them having Ahmed Rosario....but nope, what I was really mad about was that I already had the 4 star version of Rosario (boxes had 4.5 star Rosario) and the game auto traded in them and left me with my original 4 star!!!

Comments

• BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    Wow. That's rough man. I'd suggest emailing CS but that's never ever been proven to help a situation in any way. They will probably tell you that the change was intended. They are getting creative with how they bend over their customers now, I will give them that much.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Wow. That's rough man. I'd suggest emailing CS but that's never ever been proven to help a situation in any way. They will probably tell you that the change was intended. They are getting creative with how they bend over their customers now, I will give them that much.
    More in likely CS will say it's a RAM issue. Or better yet the overused line that they seem to cling on to year after year when CS is clueless about anything (which is roughly 99% of the time) that's a WiFi issue.
  • CleanupcrewCleanupcrew Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    👆 This. Guaranteed. 😂
    T. R. N. ~ Cleanupcrew