Best use of Pennants?

CleanupcrewCleanupcrew Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
Is it better to use pennants solely on your current best players' teams? or on the teams you think you'll pull your best players from/on in the future?

Just wondering how to maximize output in all facets of the game. Thx in advance for suggestions or strategies. 
T. R. N. ~ Cleanupcrew 

Comments

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Keepers first.  Then the most-used teams, like Yankees, Dodgers, etc...
  • JPro2992JPro2992 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    No wrong way I guess, but the way I do it is to put even pennants throughout the teams where my best roster players are. Then when an event comes up where I get a bonus player with no pennants, it’s cheap enough to run that team up close to matching where the rest of mine are at. But, yeah do whatever feels right!
  • CleanupcrewCleanupcrew Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Appreciate it fellas @Tdub71 @JPro2992
    T. R. N. ~ Cleanupcrew 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts

I've got my pennants in 4 teams right now (3 shown). Yankees for keepers/popularity, dodgers for popularity, indians (not shown) for a keeper, and the nats because they won the world series and I expect to see loads of Nats throughout the year (Soto/ stras/Kendricks/Eaton/Doolittle/Suzuki/Robles/Turner/thames/Corbin/Anibal Sanchez/Jesus they're stacked!). 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Only thing I would add is if you are still using My Legend their pennants are the team you chose as "your team." Smart move, which is not what I did, would be to have your team the same as a keeper if possible. 
  • CleanupcrewCleanupcrew Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    JTANDME said:
    Only thing I would add is if you are still using My Legend their pennants are the team you chose as "your team." Smart move, which is not what I did, would be to have your team the same as a keeper if possible. 
    Makes sense, thanks bud. 
    T. R. N. ~ Cleanupcrew 
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    edited May 2020
    JTANDME said:
    Yeah, you can see on the "batting order" screen, it shows (in my case) my ML as a Yankee with 60/60 pennants. My keepers are Ruth and Posada, so that's convenient.
    If not for that, I would be the Pirates.
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17