Surveys Not Paying Out, Screenshot Inside

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
If you log into a survey and this is the first screen, bail. Complete waste of time. I’ve completed three now, which was supposed to pay around 750 gold combined, that won’t pay after you complete them. You get a message after it’s over saying you no longer qualify and you get NOTHING. 

GLU has found yet another way to bend over their customers. Wasted a solid 30 minutes finding this out. If the survey has another screen, you may get shut out, but they at least give you something for taking the time.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Here is what it will tell you after you complete it.

No, I’m not wasting my time with GLU’s horrid CS reporting this as my WiFi works great, thank you!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• bigredmachine756bigredmachine756 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I keep getting post survey messages that show that 33k in PXP and either 33 or 64 EVO will be deposited along with the gold for taking the survey.  Neither the PXP nor the evo shows up in the account, though.  Not sure why this is happening, but it sure got my hopes up for nothing.
    That's an error. We uncovered that one in a different convo a few months back. Frickery.

• fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Here is what it will tell you after you complete it.

No, I’m not wasting my time with GLU’s horrid CS reporting this as my WiFi works great, thank you!

Maybe Glu is looking for peeps that dRiNk whine...🤷🏼‍♂️
    If you can’t smoke it I’m not interested