I refuse to believe that team can beat WoH
  • Options
    xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Just go Platinum

• Options
    KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    fatDaddy said:
    Nah, believe it. He’s got maxed Belli and Brett with I’m assuming maxed skills. I’ve got the same and it’s enough to beat WOH. It’s no walk in the park by any means, but it gets the job done.

@drsmartassphd I do not know you, but take my advice and do not sell your team. You’re going to regret spending all those hours watching vids and getting nothing in return but a dry handy from a middle aged trucker named Larry in a back alley. Take some time off from the game and let the addiction bring you back in. This game never fails to do so.
  • Options
    2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Or grow a Sack and go platinum
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • Options
    GordonBombayGordonBombay Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    @retirepujols is your real name Larry?  Just checking for a friend.  
  • Options
    lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    KCTribe said:
    fatDaddy said:
    Nah, believe it. He’s got maxed Belli and Brett with I’m assuming maxed skills. I’ve got the same and it’s enough to beat WOH. It’s no walk in the park by any means, but it gets the job done.

@drsmartassphd I do not know you, but take my advice and do not sell your team. You’re going to regret spending all those hours watching vids and getting nothing in return but a dry handy from a middle aged trucker named Larry in a back alley. Take some time off from the game and let the addiction bring you back in. This game never fails to do so.
    I disagree with this. Quit this game while you can. It won’t get better. Haven’t played 20 a single time and quit 19 a few weeks ago. If you always think of the time you invested In the past on your team you will never quit. Instead, think of the time and money you will gain by quitting.

• Options
    KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    But that gold stash 😍 

But really, you make a great point. Anyone who has a reason to walk away should, and if they’re strong enough to stay away then that’s even more power to them. All I’m saying is the return for his team isn’t going to be “worth it.” Idk, at least force Larry to make eye contact while he literally pulls your TSB soul from you.
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    fatDaddy said:
    Did you see Eaton? I won Moreland and the guy last Monday. I also won yesterday too, then it crashed.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    xracman said:
    Just go Platinum

I may do that later. Feedback from resident experts via private message are similar to @K@KCTribe

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    With almost 195000 gold is it possible this account has been put in Glu jail and that’s why it’s for sale?
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    @drsmartassphd I think you need a newer device to get past some of these issues your having. Something with atleast 4gb of RAM, 8gb would be ideal tho.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Doc, how much do you want for the account?  
This discussion has been closed.