VIP status

Wrigley2525Wrigley2525 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
In the last 5 weeks I have spent over $1200 & no vip status. I am in for close to $2500 between 2019 and 2020. Why am I spending money if no VIP status is coming
 I am done with this game if I dont get it today. 

Comments

• csoltescsoltes Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I’m in the same boat as you.  It was my understanding that once you surpass 8180 all star tickets, you will get the VIP!  I’m well passed that and not VIP status yet!!
  • BkabigdogsBkabigdogs Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Passed level 9 tonight. Thought Vip was coming. 
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    Glu hasn’t even launched out of their beta release. I really doubt they’re issuing VIPs
  • vizcaino86vizcaino86 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    The real problem is that it is not clear what are the requirements to get a VIP status, I think that Glu are not managing in the best way in that sense.
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,677 Posts
    That's part of their strategy.  If you keep the carrot just out of reach, you keep the horse moving forward.  If they clearly stated what it takes, a lot of people would race to it, and stop once they get their prize.
  • IndyBlue28IndyBlue28 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I’m in the same bout too. Well past Allstar level 9 and have spent lots of money but no VIP
  • eastcoastaseastcoastas Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Ditto!
    Nothing yet , well into level 10.
  • judgesmails1judgesmails1 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    I thought once you hit level 10 it would make you VIP but I guess not.. 
  • EdmBombersEdmBombers Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I just reached Level 10 and not only no VIP, but no rewards at all. Nothing, nada, zero, zilch. So that’s how much more money they are getting from me. 
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 462 Posts
    Oh poor you. No one else has ever gone through this horrific travesty....oh wait, everyone who gained their badge after the implementation of AS levels did because of gifted tickets.... just like mentioned in countless other posts. 
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    @DFBB can we just close all of these threads...
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • BazBaller12BazBaller12 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    JCAM80 said:
    Oh poor you. No one else has ever gone through this horrific travesty....oh wait, everyone who gained their badge after the implementation of AS levels did because of gifted tickets.... just like mentioned in countless other posts. 

So what do I have to do to receive my VIP badge? Please explain in a little more detail for me so I understand. I apologize in advance for being retarded. Thank you 
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 462 Posts
    That's why there is so much frustration with these threads. Instead of reading any other VIP thread & getting the answer, people come in and list the same question already asked & answered dozens of times...or worse yet start a fully new thread.