diamond tier

sucios08sucios08 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
guys im thinking of moving up to diamond... my  upgrades for batting and pitching are in upper 70`s should i max all the upgrades before moving up is that a must to compete at diamond tier????

Comments

• ImUrDaddy84ImUrDaddy84 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I've always wondered what the best strategy is for moving up. Ive always started with my top guys moving to 10, then I max every upgrade before moving up. I dont know if that's the most efficient, just what I've done. I've never gotten above gold tho. I buy 1 thing every year just to support the game, but without spending coin I've never gotten enough to money/time to progress further.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    sucios08 said:
    guys im thinking of moving up to diamond... my  upgrades for batting and pitching are in upper 70`s should i max all the upgrades before moving up is that a must to compete at diamond tier????

You can never go wrong in any tier cash maxing hitting, trainer, clutch and in the zone, all WoH related upgrades. Capped bats in diamond are a priority but when you can do upgrades I personally would only focus on those 4 in the beginning. Ideally, you would want to have enough cash to cap your players AND those upgrades in one go.