XP and Prime Players

Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
Can you use regular XP on the Prime Players when they come out. Just wondering if I should save them.

Comments

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    No.  Prime players use Prime xp.  Legends will use Legend xp, when they are released.  The xp will be very hard to raise for a while too.
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Prime xp and Legend xp are where Glu make their real money. Best you can do is save gold for PXP and LXP boxes. 
  • Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    So I might as well use them on foil players then?
    Thanks for the info. I was saving my XP for the Prime Players. I’m going to build up the rest of my team 
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Grizzly99 said:
    Thanks for the info. I was saving my XP for the Prime Players. I’m going to build up the rest of my team 
    You might also need to plan for leveling up to gold, then platinum, etc. I don’t level every guy because I know I’ll be pushed to platinum soon enough. 

You will also need to save bxp for player skills. 
    Sorry but what is BXP?
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    edited May 2020
    The xp that is currently available.  It is commonly referred to as bxp (blue).  Prime players take pxp (orange), and legends will take lxp (yellow).

Also keep in mind what @Metsicans said about skill leveling.  It is always good to have a decent amount of bxp on hand, for that reason, no matter what your roster construction looks like.

Primes and Legends also have always taken 3x more than regular players to level (in the amount of their specific xp, gold, cash, and Evo), so leveling them up is a longer, and more expensive proposition.
    Thank you so much 😊