It’s costing way to much to get players.

Roberri1Roberri1 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
This weekend I’ve spent a total of $300 on the special $100 offer that gives you 15k good and a bunch of boxes of both boxes plus I spent another 100k gold just on boxes trying to get the foil Bryant. I think that their should be a cap point to where you spend so much you are guaranteed to get every played offers in that event. By spending this much it is very discouraging to the player and other players once they hear of it. I’d love to know y’all feed back. 

Comments

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 1,447 Posts
    edited May 17
    While I agree and many others do to its just not something that will ever happen. The closest thing we have to that is fan rewards that guarantees a 2nd rate player and the pity timer that guarantees a 3rd rate player. Sure I’d love a actual “pity timer” but .. It’s not their game.... see their game is to keep ur wallet, bank account empty, credit cards maxed out searching for another dollar for just one more box. See if there was an actual pity timer you might be left with a dollar... Not their game 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    Roberri1 said:
    This weekend I’ve spent a total of $300 on the special $100 offer that gives you 15k good and a bunch of boxes of both boxes plus I spent another 100k gold just on boxes trying to get the foil Bryant. I think that their should be a cap point to where you spend so much you are guaranteed to get every played offers in that event. By spending this much it is very discouraging to the player and other players once they hear of it. I’d love to know y’all feed back. 

WOW!!  Why would they use a real pity timer when guys drop change like that?  

Reminds me of the Alzheimer’s patient in the whorehouse who keeps forgetting he just got screwed and goes back for more.
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    whynot said:
    Roberri1 said:

Reminds me of the Alzheimer’s patient in the whorehouse who keeps forgetting he just got screwed and goes back for more.
    Dude, while I really have nothing against you, you come off as hypocritical. My buddy Matt says half the shít you say, and you’re the first to chew him out. Sometimes cynicism is seen as negative. People are just looking to weigh their 2 cents. I’m not saying I agree or disagree, but we need to remember this- we’re all in this together 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    edited May 18
    Bearmeat said:
    whynot said:
    Roberri1 said:

Dude, while I really have nothing against you, you come off as hypocritical. My buddy Matt says half the shít you say, and you’re the first to chew him out. Sometimes cynicism is seen as negative. People are just looking to weigh their 2 cents. I’m not saying I agree or disagree, but we need to remember this- we’re all in this together 

I have no clue who your buddy Matt is but I’ve been called far worse by people that say they love me 😂