Video Restart Stopped Working

COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
Royale video restart has failed (persistent quick spin and nothing happens or cannot load video at this time) the last four tries at various times today. Boosts work. Have reset device and ad identifier. Is there some limit on restarts ?

Comments

• sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I’ve seen this a lot the past week. It will either spin or it will play the video and not give you credit for it. It’s frustrating because if it’s a restart, you can’t close the app and reopen to fix it. So you are still stuck in have to forego the restart. In some cases, you lose the restart without ever even using it. There is definitely a bug, but don’t expect them to admit it. It’s your network that causes this. 🙄  
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Black screen on vid boost multiple times over the weekend and my new fav on restart, plays the vid and then with 10 seconds left goes back to boost screen and the vid can't load. Awesome software!
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    That just happened. This year is so bad makes last year seem fun. 
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    I'm really f*ckn tired of the Oops restart bullsh*t after using a token and watching bonus videos.
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    I’m sure it will be better with the update
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Yeah, I'm sure it's not their app anyway just like when I go from playing to checking email and back and get a black screen for 15 seconds while it reloads half the game.