Options

VIP status

Dannysking80Dannysking80 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
Ok guys why is it that I've been playing and paying for years and still have not got the vip invite.. I mean I play every day and spend hundreds of dollars ..I want my vip invite ..I meet all the things it says to be a vip ..my credentials speak for there self , I know a friend of mine who got there vip and they have only spent 10 dollars and very rarely plays..so all I'm asking is to get it right .. I'm not the one to brag but I know I meet all the qualifications..Thanks guys

Comments

• Options
    BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
     ..my credentials speak for there self 
    What credentials are you talking about?  It’s not an interview for a job. You just have to spend 820$. After that, Pm @dkarski87 Either here or in game. He’ll give you a brief run down of the inauguration process. 
  • Options
    So your telling me the only way to get vip is to spend $820.00 dollars..they said money isn't the only factor, but ok thanks man
  • Options
    BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    So your telling me the only way to get vip is to spend $820.00 dollars..they said money isn't the only factor, but ok thanks man
    They lied to you. 
  • Options
    JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    And nobody ever got there spending $10. Your friend is full of __________ . 
  • Options
    Dtown23Dtown23 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    You have to get to all star level 10. And once you reach level 10 spend an additional $10 to $20 to account for all the free all star tickets you have recieved. Then you will become vip. 
  • Options
    Dtown23Dtown23 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    And yes your friend is full of S&$T. No way in hell can you become VIP only spending $10
  • Options
    Ok cool. Thanks for the info.
  • Options
    Already made it to allstar level 7 just need 8 and 9 right..don't see a level 10? 
  • Options
    Hey guys hope e everyone is having a great day.. just need to know what I have to do to start my vip inauguration.. I finally completed level 10 . Just let me know if anybody knows what I need to do.. Thanks and have a great day everyone!!!
  • Options
    Sorry .. what i meant to say was I finally made it to level 10 and did everything I was told to do for my vip status.. so what do I need to do now?????
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    You will have to take into account any free AS tickets you have received.  That may mean you need to make another small purchase or 2.  Then wait.  It doesn't hurt to contact CS, but $ spent is what it is all about.
  • Options
    Thanks Man.. I got my vip , just like you said I had to spend more money..so I spent 15 more dollars and it all worked out..thanks again!
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    User spend can be a factor, but it's not the only one.  There's actually a bunch of users on the forums that got their VIP and hardly spent anything. Just saying.