Points for gifts must stop

2Next

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Points for gifts - slide in my dm's or tag me πŸ‘€πŸ”₯πŸ₯΅πŸ”₯
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Ill do it for 10% cheaper then what @retirepujols is offering.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Ill do it for 10% cheaper then what @retirepujols is offering.
    Oh, I thought we were tag teaming today?Β 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    My personal belief is that club points for an event should only count from team members that were in your club at the start of the event. There - I just solved the problem without instituting cooldown. Be a free agent. Jump around all you want. Play where you want. Dump gloves for evo. No issue.
    If this is a "baseball" simulation - then it should follow baseball like rules - for instance a guy gets traded to the opposing team in the middle of the 5th inning....he doesn't go across to the other dugout...change jerseys and take a few hacks for his new team in the bottom of the ninth. The guy waits until the next day to suit up and contribute to his new team. Just saying.Β 

That is the obvious,Β actual, solution.Β  Unfortunately cooldown is probably the response that we eventually get.
    Protecting club cohesiveness was a thin, BS excuse for Cooldown. Β The main reason for its implementation was controlling resource flow in to the game. Β Pure and simple.
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Points for gifts - slide in my dm's or tag me πŸ‘€πŸ”₯πŸ₯΅πŸ”₯
    Ok let me know how many gifts you are sending me

you can't spell deteriorate without detroit