Bad weekends only?

MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
Every weekday I do good. But weekends I'm screwed on boxes till I'm 50+ or buy 20 for $20. Is it always gonna be like this? Is it a program based on my spending? 
"If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".

Comments

• MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    MISSRED said:
    Every weekday I do good. But weekends I'm screwed on boxes till I'm 50+ or buy 20 for $20. Is it always gonna be like this? Is it a program based on my spending? 
    15k gold deep now, $20 field pass, 8 $2 specials. 1 $5 special. 1 $10 special. $51 and 15k gold. And $20 tomorrow to get a player I can keep. That's about $100 counting my time stacking. $100 to compete is stupid bad. 
  • MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Several gifts too. Very upset GLU
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    MISSRED said:
    MISSRED said:
    15k gold deep now, $20 field pass, 8 $2 specials. 1 $5 special. 1 $10 special. $51 and 15k gold. And $20 tomorrow to get a player I can keep. That's about $100 counting my time stacking. $100 to compete is stupid bad. 
    this has been all season.  It’s remarkably different than the experience in TSB19

I don’t know exactly WHAT was done, but it’s awful, and most people are pretty upset about it
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    I've been stacking gold from the jump still continuing my strict F2P ways but I am light years behind where I was this time last year. Mostly because of difficulty to pull players and keepers and ML seem to be a lot less relevant than last year. I wanted to jump into buying some of these specials but I can't spend money on a bad return. I agree with @TheFullMonte something has changed in a bad way.
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    First place is 2500 gold, 5 #1 picks and 2boxes that will probably have xp. 

Anyone who spends more than what 1st place is worth, is an idiot. I value it at less than a $15 value, why would you spend $100 to win $15?