Transparency

colterwoodcolterwood Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
If you know something doesn’t work, then tell everybody playing that it doesn’t work. For example, if CvC Edge isn’t working don’t allow people to buy it rather than letting them buy it then telling them they shouldn’t have bought it because you know it doesn’t work. Also, maybe post your backlog publicly so the consumer can see what is on your radar and get excited for future change. 

Comments

• AirAssaultAirAssault Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    It’s frustrating that the only reason I know that CvC edge isn’t working is because I’ve read about it in the forums from other players, not because GLU has made an announcement or removed the option to purchase it.
  • colterwoodcolterwood Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Right!?! Disgusting if you ask me.
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    I'm adding this to my dev. report, but for the sake of transparency, it's worth noting that we have few staff working over the weekend.  The ones that do work over the weekend make updates in the in-game news section. Things more pressing and that have to be out are sent to the social team to craft an update on.  They don't traditionally work on weekends either, but they're "on call" when needed.

I'll freely say that we definitely can be better at this.  I'm just trying to provide you with information to come to a better understanding.   Remember that we have multiple games in our portfolio, and each of them have small staffs on them.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Small staffs but big prices so be happy with what you get boys!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I'm adding this to my dev. report, but for the sake of transparency, it's worth noting that we have few staff working over the weekend.  The ones that do work over the weekend make updates in the in-game news section. Things more pressing and that have to be out are sent to the social team to craft an update on.  They don't traditionally work on weekends either, but they're "on call" when needed.

I'll freely say that we definitely can be better at this.  I'm just trying to provide you with information to come to a better understanding.   Remember that we have multiple games in our portfolio, and each of them have small staffs on them.
    Why not put a simple “cvc edge is currently not  working” in the news section? It’s Wednesday 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Bumpidy bump