All my starters are capped. What should I do?

blocksbatsblocksbats Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
I’m Gold level VI. All my starters are capped. Loads of ice packs & franchise coins. Not sure how to proceed

Comments

• cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    I made the jump to plat with 500K XP and 6M cash. Very happy with where I'm at now. If you are in the long run looking to go diamond, I would start planning the jump. If you would rather stay gold for the whole year, no shame in that either 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Close out app, uninstall, and run...... And never come back to this $#*%hole of a game.
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    To proceed you need to play and win the playoff  series on your home screen. After beating Gold VI you will move to the platinum division. However I would recommend NOT going platinum until you have loads of xp, evo, blue cash, and gold. Loads of ice packs and franchise coins do absolutely
    nothing to help you at the next level. Since I’ve never gone beyond gold, I can’t really recommend how much of each resource you should have. There’s plenty of guys here that should be able to help with that. There’s also a very helpful thread at the top of the forum page that has leveling charts and other useful things to help you plan your jump to platinum.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Stay gold ponyboy 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Stay gold ponyboy 
    Says the... GOLDEN... dragon.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Close out app, uninstall, and run...... And never come back to this $#*%hole of a game.

There has never been better advice in this forum!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Stay gold ponyboy 
    Says the... GOLDEN... dragon.
    🤫