Weekend Box Issue

jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
Before I get accused of wearing a tin foil hat, there seems to be an issue and a prior issue with the Ink box featuring foil marte. Not only is the ongoing issues of losing/not getting credit for your XP from repulls but it also appears possible Foil Marte and 4 star Ramon Tapia weren’t In the box to start the event. I personally pulled foil clevinger 3 times, no foil Marte and didn’t pull 4 star Tapia at all until I bought the VIP deal around 2pm central. A lot of the big spenders experienced the same issue and no one saw people pulling Foil Marte until or Tapia until 2-3 hours after the event started. I know I’m not alone in spending stupid money and good chasing a guy who appears to not have been In the box. I hope if that’s the case they properly compensate. On top of it, I didn’t get my XP from repulling foil clevinger 2x.  I’m angry I didn’t get foil Marte but I’m not alone in experiencing the issue of no Marte and even no tapia for that matter until several hours into the event. 

Oh also, my field pass is showing it’s completed even though there has been no cvc yet this weekend so I’m sure that will be an issue too. 

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    edited June 2020
    100% agree, something was wrong with the box during the first few hours of the event. The amount of money spend and boxes pulled between all the big clubs doesn't add up.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    glu better refund my 45k gold. i spent it chasing a PLAYER THAT WAS UNOBTAINABLE. 
    Not a chance in the world they refund! 
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    glu better refund my 45k gold. i spent it chasing a PLAYER THAT WAS UNOBTAINABLE. 
    You aren’t alone. I know guys, including myself, who spent hundreds of dollars and gold trying for him. I expect glu to say he was there and there was no issue. However, this many players from so many spending clubs not getting him for several hours Into the event doesn’t add up. Especially when you add in Tapia not being pulled as well. 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    100% agree, something was wrong with the box during the first few hours of the event. The amount of money spend and boxes pulled between all the big clubs doesn't add up.
    I’ve sent tickets to CS.  Commented in feedback forum.

It won’t matter.  We’re getting bent over by a crooked company
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Also pulled clevinger x3. Boxes definitely off but they have been off all year imo nothing new. There will be 0 compensation for this. Can’t prove it 
    Also pulled clevinger x3. Boxes definitely off but they have been off all year imo nothing new. There will be 0 compensation for this. Can’t prove it 
    The odds are crap as it is. It’s the fact Tapia wasn’t In There either. When no one from 3 of the top spending clubs in the game pulls foil marte or tapia the first couple hours and then suddenly a couple hours later multiple people get him, that’s all the proof I need. 
    edited June 2020
    The odds are crap as it is. It’s the fact Tapia wasn’t In There either. When no one from 3 of the top spending clubs in the game pulls foil marte or tapia the first couple hours and then suddenly a couple hours later multiple people get him, that’s all the proof I need. 
    I’m not saying there shouldnt be compensation I’m just saying unlikely. Getting them to admit mistake? Impossible. If they do and compensation is given we will get a few boxes. So it’s a lose lose situation imo unless they are gonna drop foil Marte in my roster... not likely. Good luck 🍀👍🏻 
    I’m not saying there shouldnt be compensation I’m just saying unlikely. Getting them to admit mistake? Impossible. If they do and compensation is given we will get a few boxes. So it’s a lose lose situation imo unless they are gonna drop foul Marte in my roster... not likely. Good luck 🍀👍🏻 
    In my previous post, I said I expect glu to say nothing was wrong. Doesn’t mean it still shouldn’t be posted. Accepting their screw ups and not saying anything will just continue to allow screw ups. Once upon a time they used to compensate for issues, maybe we’ll get lucky. 
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts

Glu after every app update
    I’m not saying there shouldnt be compensation I’m just saying unlikely. Getting them to admit mistake? Impossible. If they do and compensation is given we will get a few boxes. So it’s a lose lose situation imo unless they are gonna drop foul Marte in my roster... not likely. Good luck 🍀👍🏻 
    In my previous post, I said I expect glu to say nothing was wrong. Doesn’t mean it still shouldn’t be posted. Accepting their screw ups and not saying anything will just continue to allow screw ups. Once upon a time they used to compensate for issues, maybe we’ll get lucky. 

Unfortunately, at this point this appears to be a systemic issue.  Its been going on for months now.

Hell, I remember Moen melting down about this back when single skill 315 Devers was the top guy in the box.

Yeeeeeah we can hope so buddy 🤞
  • BuckFutterBuckFutter Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    So I dropped 34k gold in my search for Marte, and I pulled Moncada 3x, Vasquez 2x, and Adams 15x, but neither version of Marte.  I sent a ticket to CS asking for clarification on the possible box issue, and an hour later I got a free Inked Up box as a gift.  Of course, I pulled foil Marte from that box.  Could it be a coincidence?  Sure.  It probably is.  But if it isn’t...  Send those tickets in, boys.  See what happens.
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    Same thing here, wrote a note to CS, pulled Marte on the next box I opened
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    It’s a stingy box for sure. Opened a lot of them and Moncada is the best I got. I’d like to like to see them raise the floor on the counter resets. A no skills 300 player doesn’t do most of us any good at this point.
    damn.. same problem for me 40k spent on those boxes and call cs can do is ghost me
    damn.. same problem for me 40k spent on those boxes and call cs can do is ghost me
    Be patient… They are working through them as they can
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    speaking of broken box odds, I just opened 4x Little Cowboy boxes and pulled Smith twice. small sample size, but he and the good player are actually broken out in the odds list  at 25/1000 each. just being paranoid? 
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    how many times did you pull Smith in those 20 boxes? CS confirmed 25/1000 so I guess I'm having crazy luck pulling him in 4/8 boxes after gifts have come out.