Pre-determined Results

Ak472019Ak472019 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
edited June 2020 in General TSB Discussion
Does anybody think the results in CVC /Prime games are pre-determined? If you pay close attention you will figure it out yourselves that there is a certain pattern to the wins/losses in TSB and it doesn't vary despite having bonus players in your lineup. Responses welcome except from those on GLU payroll.

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Interested in your theory here. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Ak472019Ak472019 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Based on the level/team strength you're at, there is a fixed number of matches you have been predetermined to win/lose. This is probably done to give players an illusion of spontaneity & fair game play, to keep them interested in the game app.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    I hope this thread lives on with more info and player accounts. This is a very interesting theory to say the least! One account is the dinger game, using Alveraz, I have hit the ball in same location, right on the line of jackpot and miss 4 times in a row every round I play. Each time is a miss. The other times goes to opposite field or straight away center. I believe there is no skill to this game only predetermined luck.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I think there is skill involved. This was from a round this morning using Alvarez. When using someone with this kind of power, the ball needs to be hit just a little bit left of the target, so when it lands, it is where the target is. You just won’t see it land.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    I think there is skill involved. This was from a round this morning using Alvarez. When using someone with this kind of power, the ball needs to be hit just a little bit left of the target, so when it lands, it is where the target is. You just won’t see it land.
    I suppose so and not saying your wrong by any stretch of the imagination but sometimes I have to wonder when you continually hit the ball on the line of jackpot and miss that's all I am saying. Maybe it's just that I haven't got that skill "operator error" yet.
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    I’m not registering HRs either. 
    I see the yellow section when I barely miss it but when I am headed right down the middle of the red I see no yellow section in the stands and it shows missed like it’s not there at all. 
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    edited June 2020
    likenight said:
    I’m not registering HRs either. 
    I see the yellow section when I barely miss it but when I am headed right down the middle of the red I see no yellow section in the stands and it shows missed like it’s not there at all. 
    Yeah, and on the first day these were counting as successes. I got 4 boxes that first day, but since then it works differently.

I will try navyjack77's advice.
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    Just curious if you are still successful when playing Daily Dinger? Thanks. 
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    My one ticket today.
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    Nice!! You seem to have this figured out!
  • JohnnyBench5JohnnyBench5 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I do pretty well hitting to opposite field
  • jhambombsquadjhambombsquad Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Player selection...Foil Ketel to D1 is automatic.  Perfect distance...anymore power and he hits too hard