More gifts? Stop it Glu, I'm blushing.

MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
Gotta be getting harder for people to bitch.... gotta be.

Prev13

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Thats not enough for what the real issue was. The missing Xp and players. The amount of real money & gold and resources lost is x1000 more then they will compensate for.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    I lost $400 worth of gold yesterday chasing non-existent players and I get 2 inked up boxes and 4 north boxes..... ain't even close to enough
    Read the fine print, the gift pertains to the Field Pass issue.
  • ScaryTerryScaryTerry Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Thats not even enough xp for the amount of xp saved if the field pass actually worked. I don't know why i think they will get it right. 
    Thats not even enough xp for the amount of xp saved if the field pass actually worked. I don't know why i think they will get it right. 
    If you buy field pass and don't see that you're getting the discount, why are you spending xp until it gets fixed?  Sounds like that's on you.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Millecors said:
    Sounds like that's on you.
    That the product he bought didn't work? I would prefer it if we'd stop having so many mistakes rather than receiving hush gifts
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • bigvivecs_botbigvivecs_bot Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Millecors said:
    That the product he bought didn't work? I would prefer it if we'd stop having so many mistakes rather than receiving hush gifts
    I keep getting hush gifts without having any issues. This weekend has been fantastic for me 
    edited June 2020
    I keep getting hush gifts without having any issues. This weekend has been fantastic for me 
    Yep, and that's a great feeling. Being on the opposite spectrum, of course, is terrible (receiving gifts that cover 1/10th of your issue). I decided not to play the event this weekend and basically just get a casual d6 cycle or two in when I realized the xp issue wasn't fixed to begin the weekend. Everything else just cemented my decision further. 🤷‍♂️

Edit: for some reason, a lot of guys couldn't fathom not playing in a gauntlet or falling in the world ranking or whatever. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • ScaryTerryScaryTerry Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Millecors said:
    If you buy field pass and don't see that you're getting the discount, why are you spending xp until it gets fixed?  Sounds like that's on you.
    Didn't notice the leveling discount wasn't there until i tried to autoplay after acquiring players and leveling them up. Might just be me, but I didnt expect it just disappear on a Friday night. Or maybe its on me.
    edited June 2020
    Millecors said:
    I said if he's leveling players while it isn't working then that's on him.  How do you not notice?  I agree, less mistakes means less hush gifts.  But..... in the past the hush gifts have almost always been crap.  With all the extras Glu has handed out in the last 24 hours I can not complain.  And just like @bigvivecs_bot , I had minimal issues and have reaped the rewards.  I only bought FP after I got gifted Foil Marte.  I have spent $0 since and bought 0 boxes.  Yet I am sitting in 7th with my solo club, and 4th in MVP.  All that after I was just going to punt this weekend and return Monday.  I won't apologize for being happy.  
    edited June 2020
    Millecors said:
    I said if he's leveling players while it isn't working then that's on him.  How do you not notice?  I agree, less mistakes means less hush gifts.  But..... in the past the hush gifts have almost always been crap.  With all the extras Glu has handed out in the last 24 hours I can not complain.  And just like @bigvivecs_bot , I had minimal issues and have reaped the rewards.  I only bought FP after I got gifted Foil Marte.  I have spent $0 since and bought 0 boxes.  Yet I am sitting in 7th with my solo club, and 4th in MVP.  All that after I was just going to punt this weekend and return Monday.  I won't apologize for being happy.  
    I noticed, I just don't agree with putting the fault on the user with a faulty product. I also try to see problems as problems whether they affect me or not 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edit: of course we can say "well, you should've known better.." but that doesn't fix the issue. The issue is constant problems/glitches/bullshit that seems like it was never once tested. How long are we supposed to log out and back in just to have daily videos reset? Why can't things just be fixed instead of relying on users to not expect a full and competent product?
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts

• DETROITCITYCLUBDETROITCITYCLUB Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    I just got 4000 refunded too. Makes you wonder what other times the game was messed up....

Honestly, the percentages on these boxes- even if the game isn't providing the odds correctly- are way too low. Giving me a 9 out of 1000 chance for a guy who is a 350 capped player? What is the incentive to spend gold on that? I'll wait for the legends. 
  • AirAssaultAirAssault Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    "when foil Marte was too difficult to obtain".....I guess that's one way of saying he wasn't in the boxes, maybe "impossible to obtain" would be more accurate, but hey at least we got some kind of acknowledgment from GLU that they messed up.
  • RodFarvaRodFarva Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Anybody else that spent gold on that box yesterday not receive a refund yet? 

Curious if I’ve been left out or if they just haven’t gotten to me yet. 
    refunds only given to those who spent in the fist 2.5hrs. During the mess up.
    – The Great Houmy
    edited June 2020
    Yes, I understand that. I wondering if anyone that spent during that time hasn’t received compensation. 
    U will get it. They have to go team by team. Just be patient.
    – The Great Houmy
    Thanks. I don’t know exactly what I spent when. I definitely spent a good amount both before and after the 2.5 hour cutoff. I’ll have to take them at their word on the timing of my purchases. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Love all the gifts as well.  Does it surprise anyone that with all the gifts vip’s got, plus winning all cvc in a platinum club, I haven’t pulled a single player (not talking scrubs).
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • TimidDeuceTimidDeuce Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    "when foil Marte was too difficult to obtain".....I guess that's one way of saying he wasn't in the boxes, maybe "impossible to obtain" would be more accurate, but hey at least we got some kind of acknowledgment from GLU that they messed up.
    I actually pulled him during this timeframe AND foil Clevinger AND got a 7500 gold refund.  Good weekend!
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Compensation for repull XP not working.... nice
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    JCAM80 said:
    Compensation for repull XP not working.... nice

Look at this BS lmao

Look at this BS lmao
    And you don’t need BXP anymore this year. 
    Nope, not jealous...... 

.....okay, I lied.  YOU BASTARDS!!!!!!
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts

Look at this BS lmao
    I should’ve saved my gif for this instead 😳 do you really think that’s how much xp you lost out on??
    I got 550K in XP. I would find it hard to believe I missed out on that much XP, but am grateful none the less. 

I don’t want to know how much gold Pujols spent to earn that much BXP for that gift 
    *not mine*

I'm as jealous as anyone hahaha (not really, that dude must've been completely screwed)
    I submitted a ticket on it when it happened, was told they were working on it..... nada..... yet.
    @JCAM80 what time did you get yours?