Target Bash 6/9

navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
I’m hoping they don’t continue with the bonus players for TB. I like it being a skilled competition vice a bonus player cash grab auto play like most other game modes. Hopefully there was enough backlash this weekend they won’t do that again. So far, no bonus players listed. Hope I didn’t just jinx it. If I did, 🤗.

Comments

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I spoke too soon. At least it’s not as bad as this weekend was. 
  • H2BZH2BZ Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I'm disappointed. I've tailored a squad for Target Bash and manually played it. I have a club member that dominates CVC so now he can dominate this too I guess. It was nice having a chance to win boxes
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    This is more inline with how the bonus should be. You can still score big with these guys, but you will have to earn it like before. If they are dead set on a bonus player for this event, this is the way to do it. 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I still don't like the idea of a bonus for TB, but I can live with this.  Last time was f'ing nuts...
  • spotspot Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Is that multiplier gor the whole team or just that player?
  • spotspot Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Played kemp didnt seem to get any more points tan usual...
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    It should just be for that player's points, at least I think that was the case last time.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Just do away with these multipliers.  I'm going to lose to a bronze 28k ts guy because he has Freeman and auto played 3 million.  When glu makes something good they always go outta the way to glu it up.
    Just no.  
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    3 million isn’t that much in Target Bash even without a bonus. It’s a lot better than the 300 million people were putting up last weekend.
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I have G10 8/8 Freeman and didn't score that great compared to a normal TB. 130k points with the video boost and worse on the next 4 tickets with no boost. My opponents scored 2.2M.

I autoplayed, so I don't know if he was making outs or getting walked a lot.

Last week or so I had G10 8/8 foil Alvarez as my bonus player. I manually played a couple rounds and he got walked in all 3 plate appearances.

I had a 4.9M autoplay recently in TB.

My solo club went gold today, so I am eager to win boxes instead of #1 draft picks. 
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
  • bigvivecs_botbigvivecs_bot Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    I have G10 8/8 Freeman and didn't score that great compared to a normal TB. 130k points with the video boost and worse on the next 4 tickets with no boost. My opponents scored 2.2M.

I autoplayed, so I don't know if he was making outs or getting walked a lot.

Last week or so I had G10 8/8 foil Alvarez as my bonus player. I manually played a couple rounds and he got walked in all 3 plate appearances.

I had a 4.9M autoplay recently in TB.
    Manual play always does better than sims for me. Always 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    sullipa8 said:
    3 million isn’t that much in Target Bash even without a bonus. It’s a lot better than the 300 million people were putting up last weekend.
    I'm sure it's not, but when that guy would've only put up maybe his 200k from two autoplays without a bonus guy, he wouldn't have won.  
    Just no.  
    edited June 2020
    "Manual play always does better than sims for me. Always "
    Not for me in TB. I'm not that good at it.
    And at work I need to autoplay because interruptions could occur at any moment.
    I'll try manually playing that last one tonight.
  • AirAssaultAirAssault Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    iratepirate said:
    I've started to wonder if bonus players are getting walked on purpose during CvC.  Over the weekend I had 3 bonus players (1-3 in the batting order) and the second time through the order all 3 of them got walked in a row, followed by strikes for everyone else.
    edited June 2020
    Ah hell, I just realized I've had my SS nerfed for the first two TBs today.
    My ML is a SS, and I was trying to reduce my TS to hopefully get more BG event wins.
    So there's no way for me allow my ML to participate in TBs, right?
    Nope
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Today’s TB bonus was more reasonable than the weekend. But it still needs a happy medium. Maybe 25x 50x 75x etc. 
    JTPASTOR said:
    Today’s TB bonus was more reasonable than the weekend. But it still needs a happy medium. Maybe 25x 50x 75x etc. 
    @JTPASTOR I don’t think they need to fix something that’s not broken. No one here in the forum should be happy they are trying to push for more spending solely for this mode of the game. This was and will hopefully continue to be a skill based mode. Let clash and cvc continue to be those kind of modes. We grind hard to be Diamond players and this is a mode that benefits us as is. With the multipliers even as high as you are suggesting, it allows a weak silver or bronze team that rarely plays and pulls one bonus player the ability to auto play one round and put up crazy points. It’s already like that for them in clash and cvc so that’s why I want it to stay like it was today or prior to any bonus players.
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    JTPASTOR said:
    @JTPASTOR I don’t think they need to fix something that’s not broken. No one here in the forum should be happy they are trying to push for more spending solely for this mode of the game. This was and will hopefully continue to be a skill based mode. Let clash and cvc continue to be those kind of modes. We grind hard to be Diamond players and this is a mode that benefits us as is. With the multipliers even as high as you are suggesting, it allows a weak silver or bronze team that rarely plays and pulls one bonus player the ability to auto play one round and put up crazy points. It’s already like that for them in clash and cvc so that’s why I want it to stay like it was today or prior to any bonus players.
    Oh I agree, I’d rather them not be in for bonus and it be a skill based event. The weekend was a joke.  
  • H2BZH2BZ Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    After playing it I take back my earlier comment. The minimal bonuses were a great compromise. I found it fun and I manually played to some boxes. I hope it stays this way