Draft Pick and Trade In

BlackAngelBlackAngel Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
So you get to a certain point (probably silver 6) where late, early and first round picks just don’t do anything for your team except supply you with exp fodder to trade in. 

I would love to be able to “Draft all” when I have multiple picks (I have over 100 late and early round picks after the Royale this weekend). This would save me over 300 taps. 

Then bring back the “trade in” button as well. These can be user-configured options through settings to toggle it on or off. I know some folks got confused and traded good players in a few years ago when they had this. 

As a VIP, this would let me focus more on playing games and spending gold, and less on useless sign and trades as an operational task. Make this efficient and I’ll actually be more excited for picks as compensation or rewards, because it doesn’t mean more work for me. 

Comments

• shanestrawnshanestrawn Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I mentioned this to cs multiple times but they always never seem to know what im ralking about,,, i have like 900 late round picks at the moment but it would take me forever to open all them.
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    And you expected what resolution....? Currently there is no shortcut, so if you need the XP that badly, start tapping. 900 picks should take about 20-25 minutes to open. 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Coding an "open all" would probably be a nightmare (not a programmer, so just guessing) especially as it relates to the xp they are worth, and the repull xp, especially.  Let's be honest, that is all those picks are really ever good for, anyway.