If You Need Gold Boxes, Club FRICKERY Needs You!

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Would like to get my club to plat again if anyone wants to jump in.

Club is public. Only a few members, which is how I like it. LOL

Club Name: FRICKERY

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Thanks guys for the help. I am up to G9. Much appreciated.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Cheers,
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    You the man. Much appreciated.

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    See!  I told you that @dkarski87 is AWESOME!!!  That’s why we give him all the little hearts.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    dumbest button ever, much prefer the DISAGREE button. Then you get to see all the haters come out,
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    See!  I told you that @dkarski87 is AWESOME!!!  That’s why we give him all the little hearts.

I even sent him a sweet little gift. He was kind enough to let me know it wasn't needed, but appreciated.

Dkarski87 may be on my write in ballot in 2020.