Options

PXP - incredible

LondonBoyLondonBoy Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
It's like GLU don't want us to play the game. Managed to pull Prime Judge. Saw Prime XP boxes in the store. Bought six of them, got no prime XP at all. Just a load of evo tokens which I already have hundreds of. Seriously? 

Comments

• Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    The PXP squeeze has been a Glu tactic for a while now. Have to be smart about leveling primes. I recommend against those boxes because they are loaded with EVO. You are better off buying the player boxes, which also have PXP. Also, see if you can find a platinum club to hook up with, 1000 pxp per Bash/CvC win.  

Often times the best strategy is just to skip the first wave of primes until PXP becomes more available. 
  • Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    Also, see if you can find a platinum club to hook up with, 1000 pxp per Bash/CvC win.  
    @Metsicans not this weekend. Only the high round gets the PXP. The MVP gets 2 High Velocity boxes, and the club reward is a Father’s Day box. 
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    Also, see if you can find a platinum club to hook up with, 1000 pxp per Bash/CvC win.  
    @Metsicans not this weekend. Only the high round gets the PXP. The MVP gets 2 High Velocity boxes, and the club reward is a Father’s Day box. 
    Ah, good clarification. I’m in my solo platinum club so I just assumed the 1k pxp was for the win.