Royale July 1st

2Next

Comments

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    first is was 5.6 I couldn’t beat. Once I got through I couldn’t beat Price. What sucks is I became VIP not to long ago, and I already want to quit playing because if this walk off nonsense. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Santana at 8/8 skills is 5-0 today on Snell. Video boost only

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    @slafrance2: my legend is killing Price. G10, skills 8/8 A7/RISP

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Sample size  is still very small, but I'm finding that Adam Engel is trash, especially on 5.8 Price. With skills at 8/8 and him at p10, he is 4-8 on Price, getting a lot of "weak groundouts" on fastballs. Much smaller sample size for this, but Foil Baez (HH, rob) is 2-2 and is not experiencing the "weak groundouts". The only explanation I can think of is the power difference.
    I have Engel at P10 with 10/10 skills, he closed for me today and was 8-8 with at least 2 or 3 not recording an out.  My pennants are fairly low and my major hitting upgrades are only capped through gold with only hit/power around 63/80.  I'm still using a 345 Rendon for Price and he did lose once or twice but otherwise did very well.

• iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Anyone that beat WOH 3+ times this week, don't forget to claim your 200 gold under:
    challenges > club > scroll to bottom
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17