Stanton Boxes - 6K Gold for a Prime

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 2,173 Posts

Looks very tempting.  That's a solid addition to my lineup as well as a good WoH late-round option.  Two skills on for 5.9 on Monday as Chapman has been my primary obstacle.

My main issue is his hit and power rating are 1 point lower than the other 380s.

"We Are All In This Together! No, We Won't Fix ANYTHING That Benefits You, The Customer. Check Your Wifi!" - GLU CS

Comments

• MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 898 Posts
    400s will be out this weekend. Not sure now is the time to invest in a 380. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 918 Posts
    I still like WOH closers as well, don’t know why cause the rewards are so bad I don’t even play! 😂🤣
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    Sanchez box would have been nice. Not a fan of RISP, esp if you're using him to close WoH. 

This move screams to me that the 400 Prime bump is coming really soon. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 2,173 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    400s will be out this weekend. Not sure now is the time to invest in a 380. 

Yeah, I know what you are saying, but I don't have a late-round righty. I missed the Catcher two weeks ago that had first pitch/runners on and I missed the guy this weekend that had LHP/Runners on.

Plus even if 400s come out, that doesn't mean we will see a righty that could start 5.8 or 5.9 with two skills on.

"We Are All In This Together! No, We Won't Fix ANYTHING That Benefits You, The Customer. Check Your Wifi!" - GLU CS

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 1,651 Posts
    edited July 2
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Is it also a 15 box limit?  Looks that way.  If not then it would be ideal for someone to drop 60K, cap him, FR, and walk away with a crap ton of PXP.  
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,869 Posts
    They are also pushing a guaranteed 380 Kershaw, and 3 pxp deal boxes for $19.99.
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    edited July 2

Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    It seems like a worthwhile bet.  I'm sure we all wasted gold hoping to get him when he first appeared.  If anything, just put a limit of 5 or so boxes, tap it and forget it.
  • cbidgejbagscbidgejbags Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    I wonder how long the Stanton box will be available?