If you're complaining...

TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
If you're complaining (I enjoy complaining) but still giving this company money, you're the problem. This is the worst mobile gaming company I've dealt with so far in the mobile gaming era, but continuing to feed the monster helps absolutely nothing. 

Hundreds of complaints per week followed by guys saying that they can't hit the field pass milestones or are mad at the fan reward prize.. Are you morons? 

This company is the lowest of low, and their developers are evidence of that. They don't know what they are doing, but they feed on your ignorance. 

STOP GIVING THEM MONEY! You get nothing from it. I learned my lesson last year. By continuing to buy these small ticket items like field pass, you just encourage them to screw you over.

There are a lot of you guys who are guilty, complaining and then you show a screenshot with every player from the box and say you bought 75 boxes. Things will never get better for you. 

Comments

• TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    I'm not saying that you can't complain. I encourage it. I'm speaking to the guys who get into the double digit all star tiers