So that's another game ruined

LondonBoyLondonBoy Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
I'm not a platinum or diamond team. I like to have fun. I have a decent gold team and win more than I lose. 

WOH I stopped playing weeks ago. Too hard and you can only win if you spend loads of money. Now they've done the same with CVC. It's so stupidly hard that it's just no fun. So I won't play that either. 

Pity. I used to play loads but am playing less and less now. Its just nto as much fun when it's this hard

Comments

• trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Its not that its "hard", Glu has just raised the overalls of all the pitchers in pretty much every game mode in order to force average players to move up to diamond or be unable to compete/enjoy the game. I still don't understand most of Glu's business decisions. I truly believe the team running Tap Sports baseball at Glu is in the lower tier of Glu's employee hierarchy considering where the game stands in relation to revenue with Glu's other games. When you factor this in, it makes sense why every decision this team has made has further alienated 99% of their existing customer base and reduced the likelihood that new players will enjoy/continue playing the game (I can't even imagine how new players feel with the overall levels now), while simultaneously squeezing every dollar out of a small group of addicts who would do anything for just one more box. Anyone with a half-way decent college education knows that this strategy will absolutely not work in the long term, and the fact that the team thinks it will is just hilarious to me, but who knows maybe they are under so much pressure to put up numbers from the top execs they are too scared to try anything else at this point. Glu has really put all their eggs in the 1% addicted spending fiend basket - it will not pay off in the end. Just glad to have not given the company any money for a while now.
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    F_uck them!!!!