Balls for Gloves

More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
edited July 2020 in General TSB Discussion
Anyone have some gloves and need some balls?  Not sure what the normal rate is...maybe 2-3 balls per glove?

Anyway...I have about 170k gloves and I’m working on getting my solo CvC club to Platinum.  If anyone is interested, respond in here or PM me please.

Comments

• More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Buehler.....Buehler.....Buehler
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Since Glu sucks and it’s been mostly negativity this morning (guilty 🙋‍♂️), I wanted to share another example of how truly cool the user community can be.

As you can see, it appears I didn’t get any responses to this post.  However, within the game I received a PM, from a dude, who I will refer to as “Z”.  He saw my post and though he doesn’t have an account on the forums, he still visits them for help. (and per Z, “to read the doctor’s complaints”)

Long story short, because the information on the forums has been so helpful to him, over the last 3 days, he dropped the 275k gloves I needed to get my club to Platinum...and asked for nothing in return, citing how helpful the forums are.  So to Z, thanks again man, you are effing AWESOME!!!