Options

Jedddoggy

BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
@JEDDDOGGY has been a mainstay on the forums and has contributed greatly to the TSB community, at least in my opinion.

Well, for no reason whatsoever it seems GLU has stolen resources from him. I know for a fact that he is an upstanding guy and wouldn't exploit the game (i.e., unapproved 3rd party softwares, etc.). Please let's show support for him and maybe, just maybe if GLU is paying any attention, will make the correct decision and return his resources that he has paid for. 

Comments

• Options
    spoc84spoc84 Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    Come on dude. Glitching and bitching. 

Community right now is ridiculous. So many people crying about all the pxp gone. Well that's the trouble when you glitch. Trust me, I know how the glitch worked. If you got it, it's impossible to be innocent. There is no way naturally that it can happen.

Kdogs started a boycott, suddenly he was interested in s boycott again. Why? He was glitching. First he denied it, then he admitted he got the extra pxp , blamed glus poor coding? Yeah OK it was dumb that it was possible, but still, there is zero chance anyone got that extra pxp by accident. The procedure to do it was impossible to naturally happen. 

The guy you are talking about is not being honest with you about what happened. Which is cool, I also have teammates who reacting shocked and playing dumb. All the big teams, a lot are pretending like wtf, where's my resources gone? But ultimately they know why. 

Is Mays24 on this forum? I'm new so I don't know. But he is all over this and trust me that have caught everyone who is guilty and been very careful about it. I also know the big guys have their pxp back to the point where it was before they started glitching. The smaller players will be less lucky.
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Jail all the glitches!!!!!!!  
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    Don't agree. Lazy programming from Glu. 

Not jail, that's too severe. You can't come back from jail. Maybe just strip the resources is fair and make them start their pxp from scratch. It's dumb to jail someone when you know they'll play and spend again if you let them.

But half my club been complaining of getting caught. You gotta man up and own of. No glitching then bitching.
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Was supposed to be a joke but like my first girlfriend, it fell FLAT!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    Lol like my wife until the enhancement.
This discussion has been closed.