Field Pass discount

1235Next

Comments

• 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    they finally fixed mine after 32 messages and I got 1000 gold as compensation...
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

They are going to give me a whopping 2500 gold for this screw up. Again, I never got the original 2250 from the first pass, so I am getting 250 gold, basically.

What a ripoff.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• BigburgBigburg Registered Users, Member 150 Posts
    The sh!tty thing is that they continue to sell it even knowing there's an issue.  I should have checked here first.  Just bought both to level a keeper, no discount and T-minus 49hrs until its no good and I'm out the money with the bait and switch of having to purchase it again to level him.
    Bigburg said:
    The sh!tty thing is that they continue to sell it even knowing there's an issue.  I should have checked here first.  Just bought both to level a keeper, no discount and T-minus 49hrs until its no good and I'm out the money with the bait and switch of having to purchase it again to level him.

It really is quite a genius plan if you think about it.

Design something, but don't hire a QA team to help your overall cost and make it easier to hit profit targets for your investors.

Release everything to the public, charge them, and have them do the beta testing for you. You are getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to find out what is wrong with your game. All the while, you "repay" those you screwed over with crumbs while you continue to rake in the cash. Fix everything SLOWLY because you are continuing to profit anyway. Who cares about the customer....

I mean, at this point, think of all the bait and switches they have gotten away with. Why not take it up a notch and do this as well? They will get away with it. All we can do is whine about being ripped off, then we fall for it again. At this point, this is on us.  

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• FranksabinskiFranksabinski Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Just got my discount working about 15 mins ago and I bought it Monday morning. Zero compensation for what I spent already and I already levelled up everyone I need already at full price. What a complete rip off! Field Pass is just like the rest of the game...complete garbage! 
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    It absolutely amazes me that people are still buying fieldpass after all the issues this past weekend - its like come Monday morning and everyone just forgets how it was a complete crapshoot the day before. Guys, just stop giving Glu money until everything is actually fixed or they will rip you off - if its not obvious to you by now, I truly pity you.
  • digdug2626digdug2626 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    spoc84 said:
    @TheFullMonte they have made right the accounts they are going to. If you didn't get a personal refund like the one I posted up, you won't now. You just aren't VIP enough or have friends in the right places . Just take any compensation you can get and move on from it.

I know that sucks. That they treat players differently. But it's important this forum knows how this operates with shady behind the scenes deals on discord where top players can communicate direct with devs.
    Believe it or not, I’m no VIP and I was actually sent a fairly nice compensation package, at least as far as my non-vip Self expected. Of course it paled in comparison to yours... 250K prime xp ?!? Madre de Jesus!!! Look what you made me do, got me cursing in different languages...lol.. I ended up in the 40K prime XP range and 4K gold.
  • digdug2626digdug2626 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Now you guys know what the real problem is right? I see it time and time again. People have just had it and are flabbergasted at the lack of care and respect shown to them, specially if they are VIPs, which I don’t Blame them for at all. If I spent that kind of dough, I would feel like I’ve done a pretty good job to help line corporate pockets and just to acknowledge my presence and my concerns is the least they could do. But, can you really, and I mean REALLY, expect any serious change when a week after your tirade About the travesties exacted against you, you’re back complaining about another debacle directed your way? What I got from this is, you were beyond angry, to the point of me being happy I’m hearing about this in the safety of my home and not in yours where I might become a tragic victim of collateral damage, caught in your blast radius, yet not so angry that it kept you from going RIGHT back to tap tap tappin away, until almost as if an alarm had been set, BLAM!!! NOT AGAIN! NOOOOOOoooooo!!! At some point we have to begin to look a bit inward and start a shift in the blame game, and perhaps start shouldering a bit of that blame ourselves. Again we can’t expect them to take us serious about our cries for change and justice, when we scream and wail to the heavens at the unfairness of It all, only to just go right back to lining the pockets Of the “Glu Gods” immediately after.. and the Cycle begins anew once again...

To exact true change, not only must we first be crusading advocates for true change, we must then find it within ourselves to be willing participants, to be catalysts of true change. Then and only then, do we have the   unassailable right, to not only expect true change, but by the course of deeds, and not from talk, but from action, do we finally, truly find ourselves deserving of it’s rewards.

Believe it or not, I’m no VIP and I was actually sent a fairly nice compensation package, at least as far as my non-vip Self expected. Of course it paled in comparison to yours... 250K prime xp ?!? Madre de Jesus!!! Look what you made me do, got me cursing in different languages...lol.. I ended up in the 40K prime XP range and 4K gold.

This pisses me off to no end. I'm a damn VIP and all I got was a net of 250 gold. That's it. I documented everything, and this is all I got, when I should have gotten much more due to what I lost from not being able to play the game the way I had planned it out.

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts

Dark Helmet = GLU

Lonestar = Everyone that buys a product from them that is obviously broken, then complains about the results.
  • SAC4EverSAC4Ever Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Well, I’m small time peanuts, like a Silver lII level but I’m havin a ball..🤭. I don’t spend a ton of$$$ but I manage to work my way thru ok. I mean ..really..it’s basically a free fun time with a little chump change now and then. BUT, what I’ve seen lately at my level is the arrival Of the premier players and the requirement to throw huge amounts of PXPs at them. I’m starting to think it’s not worth going past S1 because you can’t really earn the PXPs it takes with normal above average play. The other glitch I had last week was a poorly timed reset/ reboot. I mean this thing rebootsa few times a session so I’m used to going back a few steps now and then. BUT, last week we/ I got the comp package for the forecast session that dropped our picks or gave a no for both choices. It was a nice clump of payback. Well I got it and was playing at 1am, I had hit the acceptance a few mInutes earlier , and was into a game when boom, reboot occurred. I got reset to the beginning of the at bat, finished the game, and went to the mystery box and nothing was there from the comp. boxes  and big chunks of evo, XP’s ,and PXP gone. Sent in a ticket and got back the reply in a day that the record shows I received the packacke at around the time. oh well, I could have used that bump up . 
    4 days after purchasing the grand slam FP and countless messages to CS, here’s my “compensation” ...282 gold plus a tiny fraction of what I actually lost from levelling up all week. This whole game has become nothing short of pure garbage!
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    So here we are, nearly (4) hours after a purchase was made, not working at all, being unable to help my club and I dont have a SINGLE MESSAGE from CS on where this issue stands.  That VIP Hotline sure is coming in handy.
    Customer service is all sleeping over there in India when events start.
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    4 days after purchasing the grand slam FP and countless messages to CS, here’s my “compensation” ...282 gold plus a tiny fraction of what I actually lost from levelling up all week. This whole game has become nothing short of pure garbage!
    ****..all I got was 1k gold
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit

Well I feel better knowing I wasn't the only one getting bent over, but that doesn't make this right.

Nobody here got what they paid for. Many are getting a fraction back of what they paid for, while others lost out on more opportunities because they didn't get what they paid for.

There HAS to be some legal action we can take against these thieves. I'm beyond pissed at this point.

They are stealing from us, then giving us a HUGE middle finger when we point it out.

Like someone said in another post...we’re basically paying them to Beta test their garbage.  I’m actually kind of surprised they didn’t blame my wifi or having apps open in the background. They screw up the game Constantly and try to blame the players. 
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts

Well I feel better knowing I wasn't the only one getting bent over, but that doesn't make this right.

Nobody here got what they paid for. Many are getting a fraction back of what they paid for, while others lost out on more opportunities because they didn't get what they paid for.

There HAS to be some legal action we can take against these thieves. I'm beyond pissed at this point.

They are stealing from us, then giving us a HUGE middle finger when we point it out.

Why don't you first stop spending money?!
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts

Why don't you first stop spending money?!
    He can't, he fell for the VIP trap   :(      We lost a good one that day.
    Just no.