Options

Wish me luck

MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
I've had enough.  Gonna try this quitting thing again. Hopefully it sticks.  Hopefully others will stay gone like @retirepujols.  I had no issues today like others.  Even got a Harper repull.  My vip went up another level and I realized just how much I have spent.  It's not a matter of affording it, but just a waste.  Combined with the time wasted.  It has cut into family time and even affected my training.  I uninstalled it, but I think I will reinstall and find it a new home.  That way it will be gone forever,  and it will be harder to justify starting from scratch.  It is P6 and has a fair amount of resources.  Ts 140,000 and vip 15 (I think 15, maybe 16).  Really good team (Harper p5, capped primes Judge, Rizzo, Brantley, Panda).  Batting upgrades capped.  Pitchers upgrades almost capped.
Let me know if anyone is interested. I gotta get out of this.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Good luck @Millecors 🤞🏼
  • Options
    Oh and ballpark is level 8.  Vip is 16.
  • Options
    JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Good luck @Millecors! You can do this... and if you do maybe post the support group hotline lol. 

• Options
    edited July 2020
    IJTANDME said:
    Good luck @Millecors! You can do this... and if you do maybe post the support group hotline lol. 

I really think the best chance of success relies on getting rid of the team altogether. 
  • Options
    trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited July 2020
    seriously good luck man - i really hope you make it
    glad to know that glu's antics has been pushing more people out of the game
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Good luck @Millecors!!  Best way to quit is trade in all your leveled guys and replace with b1, no turning back that way
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Good luck buddy 👍🏻
  • Options
    I'll give the team away here.  Offered to sell it on global and Facebook.
  • Options
    jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    If we’re selling teams hit me up I have a gold and diamond vip team. 
  • Options
    Mine is free to a good home here.  Actually it's free to any home here, even a crack house IDGAF.
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I would love to take it over, but I don't have a viable 2nd device.  I am sure there is someone here that would take care of it.
  • Options
    SynisterSynister Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I can hold it for you and keep it warm until you come back.  I have a 2nd device
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Synister said:
    I can hold it for you and keep it warm until you come back.  I have a 2nd device
    Only someone in excess of 4500 forum posts. sorry man.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    By the way - you can also contact CS and have your account permanently deleted. No going back, but if you feel stuck that's a good way out 🤷🏻‍♂️ you'll feel better wasting that tap money on your family, or saving for some cool stuff 😃🤙🏻
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    By the way - you can also contact CS and have your account permanently deleted. No going back, but if you feel stuck that's a good way out 🤷🏻‍♂️ you'll feel better wasting that tap money on your family, or saving for some cool stuff 😃🤙🏻
    Like spinner hubcaps?  🤔 Tempting...
  • Options
    Tdub71 said:
    Spinners, hookers and blow 
  • Options
    Tdub71 said:

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    No sweat.  Put some chrome duck tape on that shit.  Ballin' in style.
  • Options
    spoc84spoc84 Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    @Millecors good luck man. If it's cutting into family time, it's time to stop for sure.

Good luck and best wishes dude.
  • Options
    I forgot I even had a pool....
  • Options
    FranksabinskiFranksabinski Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Good luck man! Game has become pure trash And a complete rip off. We all struggle with this “addiction” daily and good on you for knowing when it’s time to bail out. Enjoy the extra family time! 
  • Options
    GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    That's a nice set-up.
    We are all beta testers
  • Options
    baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    Millecors said:
    I've had enough.  Gonna try this quitting thing again. Hopefully it sticks.  Hopefully others will stay gone like @retirepujols.  I had no issues today like others.  Even got a Harper repull.  My vip went up another level and I realized just how much I have spent.  It's not a matter of affording it, but just a waste.  Combined with the time wasted.  It has cut into family time and even affected my training.  I uninstalled it, but I think I will reinstall and find it a new home.  That way it will be gone forever,  and it will be harder to justify starting from scratch.  It is P6 and has a fair amount of resources.  Ts 140,000 and vip 15 (I think 15, maybe 16).  Really good team (Harper p5, capped primes Judge, Rizzo, Brantley, Panda).  Batting upgrades capped.  Pitchers upgrades almost capped.
    Let me know if anyone is interested. I gotta get out of this.
    Best of luck to you! I hope it all works out!!
  • Options
    Millecors said:
    Soo.. when are you inviting us to the cookout?! 
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Millecors said:
    Sweet pool! That would definitely get my attention over this piece of crap game! Good luck buddy! I'm rooting for you. 
  • Options
    UnderdogsUnderdogs Users Awaiting Email Confirmation, Member 35 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Millecors said:
    Mine is free to a good home here.  Actually it's free to any home here, even a crack house IDGAF.
    Best of luck @Millecors ! It’s too bad so many people are quitting.

Is your team still available? I would love to take it off your hands. I’ll even give it back to you if you ever change your mind but I will ask you “are you sure” 100 times first.
  • Options
    Based on a previous post that had to be removed, due to content (justifiably), I don't think so...
  • Options
    UnderdogsUnderdogs Users Awaiting Email Confirmation, Member 35 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    Based on a previous post that had to be removed, due to content (justifiably), I don't think so...
    Thanks for letting me know!
  • Options
    Tdub71 said:

• Options
    He posted screenshots of messages with CS, about unlocking his account, so he could give his team to someone.  Needless the say, he went out with a bang...