Leveling Advice

Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
edited July 2020 in General TSB Discussion
As a F2P player (so no fieldpass discount), would either Yuli or Xander be worth leveling for me?  I have somehow landed both in gift, or CVC boxes.  I am gold, with designs of moving to platinum next Royale weekend.  

Yuli would replace 345 Freddie Freeman (RHP/RHP) and Xander would replace 345 Baez (ROB/LHP).

I have not leveled any primes at all, and all hitter skills are 8/8 across the board.

Here is a SS of my current resources.

Edit: By replace, I mean move to subs, and move 345 Arenado and 345 Yordan Alvarez to inactives.

Comments

• cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    If you're F2P and are going beyond gold it will be almost impossible to level primes until PXP is more available. I would focus on getting top-notch BXP capped, invest in keeper skills, and otherwise save till later in the year. 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    @cb11 and @uwjnhaduihduiowa, I think you are both right.  I am G6 with 5000+ wins, so I take BG day off (and don't even try tourneys anymore), because of the matchup algorithm.  WOH is meh, for me.  It's good to gather resources, but I find it tedious, at best.

If keepers don't get a substantial bump soon, they are going to fall into the 3rd or 4th tier, too.  I don't think I want to dump pxp into their skills, until I see some movement there.

I guess I will just sit on what I have, and stick  Yuli in inactives.  When I go to platinum, if I don't land another prime I like better, I can take him to P10, then, to help with the BG grind up to the edge of diamond.

Thanks for the input.